Reviews for Potential Friendship
whatthepho chapter 2 . 9/28/2009
“You’re welcome, Elphaba.”

“You can call me Elphie.”

The smile that appeared on Galinda’s face was broader than she’d even seen it.

Aw :)
whatthepho chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
That was a cute ending :)
KindofaWickedfan chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
I loved it so much. I feel tingly and bubbly and happy. It was so cute I want to cry. Your writing style is exquisite.
Norah Reaves chapter 2 . 7/3/2007
This was so adorable. needs more friendshippy fanfiction. And we don't get those too often. This was excellent- and I love how you progressed it.
GothPhantom chapter 2 . 4/8/2007
Okay, so this was written like a long time ago, but I don't really care. I loved this story so much, it was to cute ;) Just wanted to say that! Many cookies to you!
vbbaby818 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
wow this is really good...please continue!
unrestrictedparadise chapter 2 . 4/20/2006
Beautiful. Wonderful job!
Velvet Song chapter 2 . 3/10/2006
THANK YOU!

That is SUCH a change! I am so glad that someone Finally made Elphie afraid of storms instead of Glinda!

10 House Points to you!

And this is going on my favs!
Silverwolf08 chapter 2 . 1/2/2006
Yet another splendid job, dearie! You truly are a talented writer. I have very rarely seen fics where we see Elphaba dependent on someone for rassurance, but you've done a wonderful job. Keep up the great work, dear!

As always,

Silver
CrashCart9 chapter 2 . 11/17/2005
And finally, Lurline swept down from the heavens, and proclaimed, "Let there be fluff!"

You could totally continue this. It would make me very happy if you did.

Alexandria
Valieara chapter 2 . 11/12/2005
This was absolutely beautiful. I loved the slowly progressing relationship between Galinda and Elphaba, and how it slowly blossoms over the course of the story. I also liked how the first chapter was about overcoming Galinda's weakness, and the second about overcoming Elphaba's, as well as how that contributed to the growth of their friendship. Your style is wonderful, even poetic, and it really lends to the emotion in the story. I especially liked the last chapter - not only the closeness the two girls now have, but the trust between them. Elphaba trusting Galinda in the face of her greatest fear. Absolutely beautiful.

Lovely job, looking for more from you.
MG chapter 2 . 10/10/2005
This story was fantastic! I love your style of writing. I'll be looking toward more of your work!
fanofthearts chapter 2 . 9/6/2005
That was so sweet! I had warm fuzzys through the whole thing. I love the way you write! I would love to see more of your work.

I loved this like: surprisingly decent fluffball of a roommate, she felt perfect.

so cute lol Loved it

-Amanda
blufair chapter 2 . 9/3/2005
This fic is so sweet! I love how Elphaba and Galinda grow so close over the course of the story, and how they're both able to help each other in some important way. It really shows how well their strengths and weaknesses balance each other out. The ending was touching and just unbelievably cute, as was the "you can call me Elphie" part. The last sentence felt a teensy bit awkwardly long, but I really loved the sentiments expressed within it. Well done!
greenwitch chapter 2 . 9/2/2005
aww thats cute! i just read both chapters and i loved them both...why dont you add another couple for me to love...lol.