Reviews for False Reality
Aspicia chapter 1 . 12/7/2006
yes, please turn this into a story! ) it's really interesting!
Sabersonic chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
Interesting story, not to mention very depressing. Though, to tell the truth, I was kinda expecting that some how the Kira from Destiny somehow got transplanted into the reality of this story, but it was a bit far fetched and kinda based upon some of my own ideas for a fic. Anyway I hope you can make a continuation of this.
erina chapter 1 . 1/4/2006
i like it! It is a very fresh storyline and one worth working on with. Please make it a A/L.. n of course update!
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Mental illness would account for Seed Destiny, for sure. ;) Interesting idea... I'd say 'poor Kira', but I'm glad Athrun and Lacus are together. :) Love, Rose
Archer' Grimm chapter 1 . 10/3/2005
Wow, stunning psychological writing.
NoinK chapter 1 . 9/24/2005
update soon! i really like this fic! keep it up and update as soon as you can!
Xeno chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
MAKE IT A STORY NOW!
Brazilianangelz chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
so sad i cried!
luna always chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
so sad yet so good .i cryed at the part were they say flay gave him drugs
RainPure chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
The best part was when Flay died! D

It's a really good story. It's well written and believable. I don't know about Kira snapping on Lacus but he's probally pretty pissed with everyone telling him he's nuts, so it works.

But it's a one shot? ) You could probally do more chapters. Oh well, I'll go read your other fics instead.
MiyukiDream chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Yea I liked it, took you a month, and your computer hates you xD. Bleh, ArthunXLacus so cute *-* ha Fllay died though sadly, not with alot pain waiting for the next update ;p. This chapter was long (-.-) Kira's mental, Fllay died, ArthunXLacus moments, it's great .