Reviews for Nothings Broken
I love this chapter.
Happygolucky103 chapter 20 . 4/12/2010
I love this story.
dystopie chapter 20 . 2/16/2009
I really loved and enjoyed this fanfiction, can't wait to read your others, they are also probably great aswell!
kimgray chapter 20 . 4/1/2008
Love this story! I am so glad I stumbled upon it. It's so sweet...
moretto1 chapter 16 . 12/3/2007
Should of made the sexx scene longer with more detail.
Pinayprincesa chapter 20 . 7/29/2006
aw one big happy family _
Breeface chapter 20 . 12/11/2005
AW I almost cried during this it was so sweet! I loved it! Kepp up the good Job Hunny!

I fell like a big baby cuz im close to tears from reading a fan fiction! lol

Good Job
RKOBlueEyes chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
I loved the ending to this story - especially the part where Randy listened to her heart beating...it almost made me cry! Another fabulous story. Can't wait for the next one.
pianogal chapter 20 . 9/2/2005
awe, that was so cute and sweet and just...awesome! great job Maxine. you know how much i love your stories, so i can't wait for your next one.

pianogal chapter 16 . 8/27/2005
awe, well she told him part of the secret. i wonder how Randy will react to the other half of the secret? i'm glad Alyssa didn't let Paul kill Randy, even though he deserved it, because that would have been sad. more soon, i hope!

nala23 chapter 16 . 8/26/2005
Wow. this was good. but i wonder what will randy do when he finds out she has his wife's heart
sarahhxx chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
I knew her heart belonged to his wife! lol. I hope he isn't upset or anything because them 2 are too cute. Anyways .. please update this asap! xx
pianogal chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
OH MY GOSH! that is interesting. i wonder how Randy will take this news. i mean, how would anyone take this news? that is crazy! can't wait for more.

Audacious chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
hm... randy shirtless... yes please. lol nice couple of chapters! can't wait for more -audacious
nala23 chapter 9 . 8/11/2005
this was a really great chapter.i can't wait to read more