Reviews for Tama University Lessons
ForeverDayDreaming chapter 12 . 5/12/2010
awe. this is a nice story. Tori is fun and i'm glad she and Ban were together in the end and that Sess wasn't all heartbroken. i feel bad that she got attacked but she has Ban and they'll be together now.
BeeTheWriter chapter 12 . 11/10/2009
really story. i LOVED it :)
Catharina M chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
AWESOME!
Yuti-Chan chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
Great story!
Tempest78 chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
cool story.
Kasuki Goolsby chapter 12 . 9/15/2007
this was a really good story, but a bit to dramatic, it really made me sad.
XBloodMageRikaX chapter 12 . 5/29/2007
wow i really enjoyed this story it is really amazing keep up the good work i really love your stories .
DarkCat16 chapter 4 . 1/29/2006
Hey, luv you're story. About the voting, I'd say Bankotsu/OC. Tori's awsome. Keep up the good work.
sesshysdarkkitten chapter 12 . 11/11/2005
wow! excellent story! i loved every chapter! great job! ~ anja ~
Kurama13 chapter 12 . 8/24/2005
Awesome story! I loved it!
destiny57 chapter 12 . 8/17/2005
aw ur story is very cute! You included pretty much all the characters in the series which i'm surprised at since there are SO many! lol. the instant messenging was a genius idea. And yay Bankotsu and Tori is together... For my opinion, I don't care what you do with the other characters but make Sesshoumaru STAY SINGLE! Because a fangirl like me want to fantasized about him being none taken so WE can get him hahahha.
TeenAnimeLover chapter 12 . 8/16/2005
Argh...this is TAL - author - trying to log-in by reviewing something. Fanficton won't let me on!

Well, I think it might have been better in some parts, but as a whole, I don't think TUL is too bad. I'm working on the sequel now!
HahaI'mBetterThanYou chapter 12 . 8/12/2005
It's over? A good story like that deserves a sequal! Pretty please!
Captain Lila chapter 12 . 8/10/2005
yay! the story is finished..but pleez meak a sequel! pretty please with a cherry on top and sugar whip cream chocolate and strawberry sauce marshmellows(m...) mixed nuts(or peanuts...lol) sprinkles ice cream and you get the point..lol...i say go for the sequel idea! lol...
Captain Lila chapter 11 . 8/10/2005
wow...so sad...but still great...and im a hacker! yay...lol...