Reviews for Home Again
Himynameislucy chapter 23 . 6/26/2007
So sad and damn good.I stayed up stayed up all night to finish this
Ine-sama chapter 23 . 4/21/2007
YAYAYAY BONUS CHAPPIE! Oh, and a sequel too? SUPER YAY!
Katie chapter 20 . 4/6/2007
YOU GO SHIGURE!
Moonsky chapter 23 . 3/30/2007
the real end! no it cant be! *panicks* *reads the last part of the authors comment* ok ok im better now that there is a sequel u did a great job u rock!
Dark Inu Fan chapter 23 . 3/20/2007
Tohru will be so surprised when she finally does wake up. Sometimes the silence is more painful than the noise. Keep up the good work and I'll see you on UNWANTED! Dark Inu Fan
Funky Dude chapter 23 . 3/19/2007
yaay i love bonus chapters

thanks for giving the name of the new sequel helps alot!

bye bye
Atrophic Reality chapter 23 . 3/18/2007
ok that was a better ending. u
Demon Dean chapter 16 . 3/18/2007
OMG! thats so sad...my mom's best friend passed away from cancer to recently, his name was mike, aparently i met him once, but i was so little i can't remember, my granddad also died of cancer, but that was when i was like 3 and i can't remember him either that well. T_T i really like this story, it was so funny when hatori and them got put in jail, LMAO! i was laughing so hard!
Demon Dean chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
okay...really weird...you dedicated this to your friends, well i have to say this my name is kate, and i am infact blond, and i have a friend named lauren, that is really weird, but i don't know anyone name jacy, sorry, teehee. anyway i just had to point that out!
CeruleanSwan26 chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
I
Mew-Sahara chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
YEAH SEQUEL! Ha, poor Kureno!
Mew-Sahara chapter 22 . 3/17/2007
Sequel there better be!
ckelliott chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
a sequel?

WILL DO!

:D

-Kamura
katalyst159 chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
Ohh! Kyo... So sweet and sad at the same time! But... at least now we know how exactly how Kyo left now.
Sarah303 chapter 23 . 3/17/2007
Great story! I wish I could read the sequel, though. Why's it rated M?