Reviews for Forgotten Past
I am so sad that you discontinued this fic. This story was my first ever favourite fic when I first discovered fanfiction, way back in 2006. I remember being sucked in so much into the story that I would stay up until morning just to know what happens next. It was so good. Although it has been a long time since the day you announced that you had decided to discontinued this fic, I am still hopeful that you would, someday, have the inspiration to really complete it.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
please don't replace this fanfic! you got me hooked and if you switch it out on me while i'm still reading it, I'll be madder then a drunk, crazy Tsunade!
(nice picture right? :) )
Narutorules101 chapter 28 . 10/6/2013
Great story!
maya chapter 28 . 7/7/2013
pls. . . wait. . . is this the ending?
where's the next chapter? i have been waiting of it.. will you pls write again even though the last chapter of this story? Pls. .
Giselle chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
BITCH Y THE FUCK DID U DISCONTINUE IT D:
Guest chapter 28 . 7/3/2013
DON'T DO THIS TO ME! CONTINUE IT PLEASE IT HAS BEEN 7YEARS SINCE U LAST UPDATED IT
No offence chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Sakura's mom sorta seems like a controlling bitch...
redruby8 chapter 28 . 11/8/2012
i wish you would un Discontinued it cuz i really like this story read it in 6 hours stayed up all night last night to finish it
Therese chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
This is amazing!

BTW, I am hoping for a SakuOC, kay? I hate those SasuSaku shit. They're not... How should I word this...? Being realistic.
Anon chapter 28 . 9/30/2011
so much for giving your word... Don't lead your readers on with a promise you couldn't keep in the end.
Amy chapter 28 . 4/25/2011
Bullshit if you have no intention of finishing this or replacing it with something else like you claim in the summary then take it the fuck down!
storyteler chapter 28 . 7/13/2010
alsome story can't believe that you end it like that that ending was good i was crying my eye out and you stop it at that man i so emotional" sniff" my mom is probly wounding why i cry "sniff" beautiful good work your like the only person that i right a long review.P.S I HATE RIGHT
storyteler chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
i can't believe deidere got in 3th pl for the 1st time i saw him i could't feager if it was a he or she the last time i saw him feager it was a he shocker! it sound like a he but wasn't shord a male verging af ino. it alright i gest poeple like to feager the sex thing out .alsome story P.S.i am not at right my bad if i had spelling mistak
Fashion Monster chapter 28 . 9/2/2009
WHAY THE HELL ARENT YOU CONTINUING ?

YOU WANT A SLAP ON YOUR FACE ?

DO YOU ?

Just Jokin ;)
Fonrin chapter 28 . 2/26/2009
Goodness.

You can't just write a hundred plus story and not update for three years. Do you not understand how disappointing that is? Your story is fantastic and unique and detailed and just plain good. I really wish you would continue it, because this is just killing me. You really need to update. I mean, I don't think I'm being unreasonable. I'll accept 6 months at the most, but really? THREE YEARS?

Thankyou for taking the time to read my rant...

update soon, please.