Reviews for TPS II: Creatures of the Night
BlackHornet19 chapter 11 . 4/5/2008
Yet again, this was amazing. I didn't completely understand the ending, but I'll just have to keep reading I suppose.
The Bud chapter 10 . 9/15/2006
This was incredibly well written, almost as though I nwas reading a graphic novel, just a couple questions though, how did Jean and Logan come to mirror powers and what does Cyclops think of the union? Yer Ol' pal, The Bud.
darkstorm5000 chapter 9 . 6/17/2006
Nice chapter, especially with the inclusion of the rest of the X-Men. I particularly liked the part with Colossus, such a graphic illustration of his strength, and of just how frighteningly powerfule he really is.

Also very much appreciated the inclusion of Jubilee, one smart-aleck remark out of her and things automatically seem to be a little less bad, no matter how dire they may actually be at the moment.

Anyways, keep up the good work...
LSP chapter 8 . 4/21/2006
Love it, looking forward to more.
darkstorm5000 chapter 8 . 4/19/2006
More graphic violence! What can I say, you can't really get too much of that. And I agree with Logan's 'unnatural' assessment of watching someone eating pieces of you, although my choice of words would probably be a lot more colorful than that.
darkstorm5000 chapter 7 . 3/4/2006
Nice chapter, I found the prophecy explanation by Marty interesting. And I also enjoyed the vividly-graphic battle scene with Logan, Jean and the others. Great shock-ending there with this chapter too!
darkstorm5000 chapter 6 . 1/26/2006
Great chapter! I really enjoyed the battle scenes in the mansion, particularly with Logan, it was so vivid and descriptive that I had little trouble in visualizing. And words like 'Quadrisected' certainly helped in that regards too.

Anyways, keep up the good work!
darkstorm5000 chapter 5 . 12/10/2005
Sorry about the late review, I kind of got wrapped in working on my fics, and missed updates on everyone else's stuff.

Anyways, the whole Logan and Jean sharing each other's powers is very intriguing, they would definitely make a dangerous combo together. I'm not sure if you came up with it or not, but I really like the name 'Death Dealers', it just strikes me as a pretty cool name for villains.
darkstorm5000 chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Yep, a nice and gory chapter. Between bugs getting popped open and folks getting shot in the head, it looks like there'll be enough blood, brains, and excess bodyparts to go around. Which is cool with me, of course, since you can never get too much of that kinda stuff.
darkstorm5000 chapter 3 . 9/25/2005
You had some more interesting stuff, I liked the opening scene between Emma and Jake especially, and the background stuff there. The description of that ceremonial procedure at the end, however, didn't sound fun at all.

(By the way, liked your very brief reference to X-tinction Agenda.)
darkstorm5000 chapter 2 . 8/31/2005
Wow, some pretty wild stuff all around in this chapter. I'm especially intrigued by the whole Native Tribes united scenario, and with everything about to go down between Logan and Michael. Anyways, can't wait to see what's next...
darkstorm5000 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Interesting stuff. Not being too familiar with , I still found his inclusion interesting, along with Emma's apparent return home. The last scene had me curious as to what's going to happen, now that the vampires have come a knockin'...