Reviews for Blissful Suffering
Kn chapter 3 . 7/18/2013
I'm not even sure what to say. That was disgustingly sad. I feel horrible and heartbroken for her. That's tragic suffering. There's a lump where my esophagus used to be. Aside from the miserable state you left me in, I would have to say it wouldn't have been possible if I wasn't interested and captivated by your writing- story and characterization. So congratulations... On writing so well you actually had me wondering/hoping for a Romeo/Juliet ending! ;)
XamemegamiX chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
I know this was finished a very long time ago, but I just happened upon it now and wanted to let you know that you are AMAZING! Your writing is fantastic and so realistic. This story actually made me cry. It was so heartbreaking, but so...idk, real? at the same time! LOVE IT!
PrincesSarah chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
um...WOW. this is amazing! cant wait to read the rest!
HeidiBax chapter 3 . 1/20/2009
Sad but wonderful
MIB chapter 3 . 4/4/2008
Your story is filled with so much love, greif, sorrow, and want that it makes me cry. It was so beautiful of how she explained of what he looked like and what she felt even after seven years it was undescribablely perfect. I love your story it holds so much passion in your words.

please write so much more,

From:MIB
Song Bird55 chapter 3 . 1/23/2008
this story made me cry atleast 15 times lol...I HEART YOUR STORYY!PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE MAKE A STORY WHERE THEY GET REUNITED!
Sarah Zitter chapter 3 . 7/22/2007
Umm can you please put more Inuyasha and Kagome in the next story please.
austyn chapter 3 . 7/14/2007
This story especially the last chapter was breath taking fan fiction, it was greatly written with care it also made me cry a few times i am a big InuYasha fan and this was the best fan fic i have ever read. It would break through a scale of 1-10 onto infinite you wrote this with the knowledge of true love.
Ro0tin4Kagome chapter 3 . 6/2/2007
I loved it!

It was beautiful!

Awesome job!

I hope u write more stories.

r4k
CooJ chapter 2 . 1/14/2007
omg! the ending made me cry. *sniff* so sweet!
disneyrulz23 chapter 3 . 10/15/2006
it was beautiful
Nekoi chapter 3 . 9/12/2006
Wow...I just started and finished both your stories today... I love your descriptions...Although there are occasions when I think you take them a little too far...ex: in the twilight story, when Kagome breaks down and tells inuyasha the tragic story of her father's death... beautiful descriptions and phrases...but really, how meany people do you know that are that glib and poetic when they're having an emotional breakdown? Usually they're too busy sobbing or suppressing their emotions to do more than give a brief account...and can barely get that out! The more emotional people get the less coherent they tend to become...Just a bit of advice... Keep improving! ::waves the freshly made, seductively fragrant fudge under the author's nose, persuasively enticing her into writing the next chapter for Twilight:: (sorry, couldn't help myself...::chuckle::)
Janet chapter 3 . 8/17/2006
Wow. That actually made me cry. Lol, i am such a sap! But, really, it was amazing. Your a really good writer!
crazy-partygurl chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Great story! I loved it!
Purefire16 chapter 3 . 6/16/2006
PLEASE! PLEASE! Write a sequel where they are reunited!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »