Reviews for The Best Detention Ever
Selena chapter 2 . 8/13
Short and sweet. Love the love!
mrs severous chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Continue it
Slytherin Angel STS chapter 2 . 2/21/2013
Loved Ginny's response :D
catysmom chapter 2 . 5/11/2007
I like it. Please update soon.
hpbooklover4ever chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
this is really good you should update. soon would be most prefeibale (4give me 4 my spelling)
Shaggy Prongs chapter 2 . 1/19/2007
im sorry but i cant imagine that scene with snape and mione no this is as gross as that other with minerva. but i guess ur a goos righter so u get off with a warning JOKES!
5degrees chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
it's a lovely ff i would have gone for the spiked hand cuffs though
misses-charlie-weasly chapter 2 . 6/26/2006
this is good keep it up!
Bella Cullen Halliwell chapter 2 . 5/21/2006

HieisBitch chapter 2 . 4/23/2006
Wow that was short... *searches things she might have missed* nope it was short I would have expected a much more OMGODS! Hermione what the bloody fuck did you do! from Ginny but then I would not be reviewing i would be writing... hmm yes this was short as mentioned and I just realized that i have to sleep! *cries* well i could stay longer but not the point anyways keep this up and you should remove the completed thing as to not confuse people too much you know? yes well nite and continue! page for any interesting
HieisBitch chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
mehehehe yeah the best indeed although a bit rushed it was plausible truly it was and we need more reactions from Hermione besides the whole nipple hardening and no running hands through his hair and no moans or gasps sounds kinda hollow but this was good none the less... yes onwards to the next chapter!
the-sexy-flower chapter 2 . 4/14/2006
well done! but is there a next chapter?
Yee Mun chapter 2 . 4/7/2006
I don't normaly read ss/hg but this was frikin' funny! It was a good story.
Megan Consoer chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters? Or can you write a sequel to this story please?
Place Your Bumper Sticker Here chapter 2 . 3/22/2006
God, good good good. Keep it up.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »