Reviews for Evanescence
Stuntman W chapter 16 . 10/3
Its a really good story I love it when writers keep to the HP/GW and RW/HG combos :) I do wish it was a bit longer tho. Sorry to compare but Yellow Witch Girls storys are long and I like them like that :) but it was still good :)
brilliant really enjoyed it
slytherclaw7 chapter 16 . 4/26
Wow. This story was absolutely spectacular. I am a huge Harry Ginny fan, so this was awesome. But what really impressed me was your uncanny ability to predict practically the entire plot of Deathly Hallows before it came out - and yours was better because of extra Ginny! I really love Mr Weasley in this story as well. Thank you!
Hello124 chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
nayin17 chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
I love your Arthur
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I'm glad Harry finally decided to tell Ginny EVERYTHING. She deserves to know if he truly loves her
Epeefencer chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
It's about bloody time! I don't think Ginny would have waited so long before confronting Harry.
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 6/29/2015
Plot hole: The cave was the Horcrux that was associated with Tom's muggle orphanage life. It was where he tortured the two muggle children. I doubt he would have left anything at the orphanage itself. It wasn't where he felt in power and in control.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
Very nice start. Beautifully written which makes it a joy to read. I too was always a H/G shipper and I share all of the repugnance for other ships that you point out in your bio.

I am a 62 year old woman who adores HP and I can't wait to read more of this story and then others you have written.
Thespianpoet chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
I LOVED reading this so much that I went straight through the whole story! Holy cow was that a whirlwind adventure. I loved every word.
Thespianpoet chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
This chapter really moved me. Everything Harry said to the twins, and their reactions...that was some powerful writing.
mysinger chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Fantastic story! It was spellbinding from beginning to end :) I really liked that Ginny went along on the horcrux hunt and that they asked for help from the other order members. I look forward to the sequel. I saw your question about where your readers are from. I'm from BC, Canada.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
very nice! Onto the sequel!
MuggleCreator chapter 16 . 3/12/2014