Reviews for Evanescence
TheWateringWizard chapter 16 . 4/2
Well despite my numerous rants, I really like your story (once Harry got his head out of his ass)
TheWateringWizard chapter 13 . 4/2
Well... I knew kreacher was a bastard and I KNEW you don't have to sacrifice something to destroy a Horcrux! Come on, you want to destroy some terribly dark and evil magic object, one that was created by killing innocents and mutilating your soul. It would be highly injust to have to sacrifice something. And stupid: the sould fragment uses the object as an anchor. I'm sure Hermione came to the conclusion that if you destroy the object, the soul will vanish. So you just need to destroy the object faster than it can mend itself. It would've been fun to see them take the Horcruxes to a volcano and toss them down there. If you think about it the One Ring is a Horcrux!
TheWateringWizard chapter 12 . 4/2
Okay so first if I was Harry I'd start to get pretty pissed with people being angry at me for leaving and not giving news. Do they think I'm happy leaving everyone to go hunting for hidden malevolent objects that we don't even know the possible location?! Do you think I take pleasure knowing that Ginny, Hermione, Ron and myself are in so much danger and that we need to stay discreet otherwise we fear of being found and killed?! I'd rather not deal with Voldemort and all this bullshit but it's apparently my job so stuff it. You're not happy and I'm not happy so stop harrowing me.

Second, I was starting to think that you had read the seventh book when you wrote this but apparently no. Why can't they simply search for Grimmauld Place and then go back to arguing about RAB? Everyone's like "well it's probably elsewhere", "it might be someone else" well for God's fucking sake you have one bloody lead at the moment so explore it! And it doesn't make sense to say that he wouldn't have hidden it at Grimmauld place. Results had some time before Voldy found out he betrayed him. And technically Regulus died on the island, he's an Inferi now.

And also what's that BS about sacrifices and Horcrux destroying?! Wasn't it said in the sixth book that Dumbledore hand is a result of him trying to put the ring on because of the compulsion?! That's why Snape mercy killed him. His hand was poisoned and he would've died anyway. And Harry says in this chapter that he used a Basilisk fang to destroy the diary. So why not try to use one for the other Horcruxes? He didn't have to sacrifice anything to do it. And NO Fawkes presence isn't the bloody reason.

I might be unfair. It's because I've already read canon and I don't like the direction this is going. This sacrifice thingy is stupid and I fear that some is gonna be like 'well I'll sacrifice myself so that we can destroy the Horcruxes' or Harry's gonna lose something to do it...
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 4/1
Yeeess! Finally he comes to his senses!
TheWateringWizard chapter 8 . 4/1
God this freakin pisses me off to no fucking end. Harry being like: oh I mustn't touch Ginny at all. What's gonna happen if you fucking do?! Fear that Voldemort will start homing in on you?! God it annoys me
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 3/31
Ah one good thing at least! In typical "seventh year" fics, they always run around like headless chickens screaming "how do we hide?", "how can we stay safe?"... Well use the bloody freakin fidelius charm! And the person who's the secret keeper, if he feels threatened, cam simply hide in the house and it's over! Even bloody Voldy can't break the charm unless he's revealed the secret by the keeper.
TheWateringWizard chapter 4 . 3/31
Ahhh noooo! It's one step forward, two bloody fucking steps backwards! Why must you maintain a distance?! If Ginny is always with you, what difference will it make if you kiss her or not? And if they capture you, do you think Voldy will spare her if you haven't been kissing her for a couple of months? And do you seriously think that Moldyshorts doesn't know that she was your girlfriend? God... I thought we had come to a resolution to this foolish attitude
TheWateringWizard chapter 3 . 3/31
Everyone talking about each other's weaknesses was very good! And also very accurate. It's a good thing Harry understood that pushing Ginny away wouldn't keep her safe and would also torture him, not knowing how she is
Stuntman W chapter 16 . 10/3/2016
Its a really good story I love it when writers keep to the HP/GW and RW/HG combos :) I do wish it was a bit longer tho. Sorry to compare but Yellow Witch Girls storys are long and I like them like that :) but it was still good :)
Guest chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
brilliant really enjoyed it
slytherclaw7 chapter 16 . 4/26/2016
Wow. This story was absolutely spectacular. I am a huge Harry Ginny fan, so this was awesome. But what really impressed me was your uncanny ability to predict practically the entire plot of Deathly Hallows before it came out - and yours was better because of extra Ginny! I really love Mr Weasley in this story as well. Thank you!
Hello124 chapter 14 . 10/14/2015
WHAT!? YOU CAN'T DROP THAT ON ME RIGHT NOW. OH MY GOD I JUST SCREAMED SO LOUD I ZSVADRED MY CAT
nayin17 chapter 6 . 8/18/2015
I love your Arthur
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/18/2015
I'm glad Harry finally decided to tell Ginny EVERYTHING. She deserves to know if he truly loves her
Epeefencer chapter 9 . 6/29/2015
It's about bloody time! I don't think Ginny would have waited so long before confronting Harry.
1,228 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »