Reviews for Evanescence
nayin17 chapter 6 . 8/18
I love your Arthur
nayin17 chapter 2 . 8/18
I'm glad Harry finally decided to tell Ginny EVERYTHING. She deserves to know if he truly loves her
Epeefencer chapter 9 . 6/29
It's about bloody time! I don't think Ginny would have waited so long before confronting Harry.
Epeefencer chapter 7 . 6/29
Plot hole: The cave was the Horcrux that was associated with Tom's muggle orphanage life. It was where he tortured the two muggle children. I doubt he would have left anything at the orphanage itself. It wasn't where he felt in power and in control.
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 1/26
Very nice start. Beautifully written which makes it a joy to read. I too was always a H/G shipper and I share all of the repugnance for other ships that you point out in your bio.

I am a 62 year old woman who adores HP and I can't wait to read more of this story and then others you have written.
Thespianpoet chapter 16 . 9/1/2014
I LOVED reading this so much that I went straight through the whole story! Holy cow was that a whirlwind adventure. I loved every word.
Thespianpoet chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
This chapter really moved me. Everything Harry said to the twins, and their reactions...that was some powerful writing.
mysinger chapter 16 . 6/26/2014
Fantastic story! It was spellbinding from beginning to end :) I really liked that Ginny went along on the horcrux hunt and that they asked for help from the other order members. I look forward to the sequel. I saw your question about where your readers are from. I'm from BC, Canada.
madnessdownunder2 chapter 16 . 3/14/2014
very nice! Onto the sequel!
MuggleCreator chapter 16 . 3/12/2014
Squawkety-squawk! Great stuff.
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Loved it! Bout to read the sequel :D xo
27ShadesOfElliePotter chapter 2 . 10/29/2013
Love this so far! :)
JENNA chapter 6 . 5/1/2013
Hey there,

how would anyone know the difference on the outside world between harry being hidden at the burrow and harry and co leaving? it doesnt seem like the burrow is any more likely to be attacked just because he leaves this way.
Ayine chapter 16 . 3/1/2013
I love it! And it feels unfinished, so I'm glad there's a sequel.
It's written very well. Keep up the good work!
Sonofxavenger chapter 16 . 7/17/2012
Good job on making this story. I am posting this review long after book 7 has been published, heck, the two-part movie for book 7 has been released already, here. This is a very good story, quite well written, I found no grammar errors, correct, facts, everything was fairly canon, and it was overall a good story. Great job writing it.
1,216 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »