Reviews for Flowers For Lily
HIHIHIHIHI chapter 1 . 10/7/2010

that was funny and pointless. The two things I like in a sweet little oneshot.
ann chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
very sweet! )

we have to keep a sharp eye, maybe we can find our new boyfriend in a gricery store!
CasablancaInTheTardis chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
super cute

i loved the way it was written

and the 'hundred and thirteenth time's a charm' bit

oh, and the bit about what james smells like

lj forever!

loved it :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Haha, that was sweet! I liked it. :]
Miss DnG chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
Hi just thought I'd mention in your sentence:

"Um, dearest Padfoot? What are thoust doing?”

I think you meant:

"What ~art~ ~thou~ doing?" :) You see I've been doing this entire unit at school in english on Shakespear...So I've been dreaming it in my sleep LOL. Your oneshot was really romantic too :) Very romantic, I'll just keep wishing something like that will happen to me one day :)
siruisblack18 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
very cute, I liked it a lot ]
Erzulie chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Brilliant and very funny ! But why Lily don't use an attraction charm (I don't know if this is the english word) at the beginning ?

Do you agree with a french translation ?
A Bloody Vampire chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
Aw...that is SO SO cute! I wish that had happened to me! LoL! You are so lucky...hehe, was the guy hot? ;P
Arwen02 chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
aw thats so cute... i cant believe that happened to you! thats adorable! nice job.
moonstone-91 chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
That was a very cute little story and i enjoyed it. it was really good. i think i'll go read another lool. byes!
A Well Rounded Critique chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Very sweet! It lacks the passion that you put into your other stories, but in a fluffy oneshot, it doesn't really matter. Very nicely done! .
Lyra Waterflame chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Aww... how sweet!
Hiver Printemps Amour chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I like it
12Sprocket chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
OMG! OH so cute! I love ur stories!
JELLYBEAN chapter 1 . 1/13/2006

First of all you have some grammar mistakes, not alot but some. I really enjoyed your story so far. Is Lily and James in year 6? And let me get this straight, Remus is dating a 7th year? Anyways can't wait to read your next chapter.