Reviews for Passion, Desires and Deception
SinDRegrets911 chapter 10 . 7/19/2008
Wow... that was just amazing! So much different from you other stories! I love it! Continue writing, you have an art for it!

-Sin
SGCred chapter 10 . 8/14/2007
Hey there Dear!

Sorry I didn't review this sooner, busy time, plus I changed my email account so may have missed the first few messages I got.

Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter, glad you updated! Poor Sheniro, you do feel bad for him, hopefully he can be happy one day. Still, at least Kaiba is understanding. At last they can be happy again.I really look forward to the epilogue, so anxious yet sad for the endingof such a great story.

Update when you can, thanks for the PM.

Secluded Sapphire chapter 10 . 7/29/2007
my my... quite an interesting ending missy, doesnt sem at all that you dont have any experience, quite hott. too bad for sheniro, but you know, bring brown and all, you cannot leave your husband. wonderful update as usual, hurry up with your epilogue!
kaibasoulmate7 chapter 9 . 2/6/2007
please update soon
Secluded Sapphire chapter 9 . 9/2/2006
Yes, another fab update. So...*thinks* what's the word? Sheniro's explantion of beauty was totally hot. Especially the lips, where do you get these idea *wink* ? And Anita finally told him! Poor left-behind-a-tree Kaiba, it's okay, I shall be there to comfort him *big smiles* ! Lots of emotions in this chapter, can't wait to see where it'll all lead to. Update soon!
SGCred chapter 9 . 8/31/2006
Hey

Wow, fab update, everything falling into plac,e but now I am just as anxious to find out what is next!

You have to feel bad for Sheniro, it is hard for him, wonder how he'll react? And what does this mean for Anita's decision? Have to admire how mature Seto was as well in taking the news and giving her a choice, show he loves her a lot.

Looking forward to another update!

JayKay122 chapter 9 . 8/30/2006
whoa! great chapter! finally anita told him! cant wait to read the next one!
JayKay122 chapter 8 . 7/7/2006
wow! awsome chapter! haha anita! try to get out of that one! lol

great story.. update as soon as u can please
SGCred chapter 8 . 7/6/2006
Hey

Very dramatic and enticing chapter, great work, well worth the wait!

I wonder what will become of the relationship with Anita and Seto now? This is so climactic it kills me! Shame for Sheniro, he's going to have to find out soon now.

Update as soon as you can, I really want to know what will happen next! Great work!

Sakura Trees chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
i love the story! write more okay!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 8 . 7/5/2006
Wow...drunk scene was so hot! M...Kaiba doing that, you writing it like that, very nice *wink* Wonder what Anita's going to do now that Kaiba knows, you'd better update soon!
Secluded Sapphire chapter 7 . 3/29/2006
Good job ) even though I read it enough times already, it never tires me. Especially that kiss, I knew you could write something like that, you naughty girl P You'd better update soon, I wanna know what happens at the end!
JayKay122 chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
wow.. this chapter was really good! i still done like sheniro for some reason! i think that kaiba shoul find out about anita... then she'll have to be the one to ask for forgivness! but they are a cute married couple some how..lol

update soon!
SGCred chapter 7 . 3/28/2006
Hey

Great stuff, can't wait for more! Have to make this kinda short but still...

AHH! Now what? Will Anita cheat on her husband, and I see she can't keep the secret of her marriage for much longer. This is could be a problem. If something is not done soon, she'll lost both of them.

Eager for more, update soon

lilith chapter 6 . 3/23/2006
Please update soon! This is getting really good! I can't wait to see what happens!