Reviews for The Legend of The Ghost King
Guest chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
Oh... nice!
kingpariah chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
poetry seems fluid and not forced. it's a perfect prophecy. amazing work
JediMindaugas chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
I am usually not into poetry, but this was enjoyable. I could even put a reference to it in some story someday.
owlcat92 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Awesome!

- Cat .
MayDayGirl-Save-Our-Ships chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
Wow, this was so good. The rhymes were very creative and it didn't feel forced or anything. Seriously one of the best poems I've read for DP.
Charles Lehmann - Minamorti chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Really wish that Vlad Masters had the chance to read this. It may have made him think twice before trying to release the Ghost King from his slumber eternal. Then again, it could just as easily enthuse him to try even harder to get the crown of fire and the ring of rage.

Long live the king of ghosts and the knight of fear (who is, by the way, no match for the "real" master of fear, Fear/Terror)
KingdomHeartsDragon chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Very good- it gave me chills at the end.
Amber Pegasus chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I enjoyed it. I give it two thubs up.
unposh brit chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
very good, this is goin on my favourites

Not only is the story creatively rhymed but it actually makes sense unlike most rhymes where they just blather on about stuff that makes no sense.

Good job, you've got enourmous talent
Grumbles chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Bravo. This was actually good, since it didn't add a bunch of nonsensical . . . nonsense to his history. Descriptive and the like.
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I dont have cable at home so I've never watched Reign Storm but I think its a great poam any way
2wingo chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
Cool.
DeliriumCanidae chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
This. Is. Amazing. I actually added it to my favorites list and showed it to my best friend. I never add stuff to my favorites unless I know I'll read it again. You should make a story based off of this.
mdizzle chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
That was actually pretty good. Sounds like some type of prophecy Vlad would stumble upon.
ThunderRiver411 chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
Nice story...um...poem. I liked it and I saw Reign Storm for the first time yesterday (Saturday). My favorite episode/movie. You are a GREAT writer. _