Reviews for Lifestyles of the Buff 'n Shameless
Brilliant, simply brilliant.
Gary chapter 13 . 3/2/2011
genius!
jwstahle chapter 13 . 11/10/2007
wow. that is all i can really say.
Windyfontaine chapter 13 . 11/7/2006
Aw, I'm so sad this is the end! But it was a good chapter, and I thoroughly enjoyed this story. Clark fully aware of the stalking, and having such a good reason to keep stringing them along- very well done. I was able to picture the scene clearly in my mind, you used descriptive writing well. And the end with Clark and Lex as friends was priceless. Great job on this story, and I'll miss it. Thanks so much for finishing it though. Hope you keep writing, and have a wonderful day :)
morph chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
Nice twist on the ending. :D This fic was very good over all. An amusing and fun read. :)
Tawg chapter 13 . 11/6/2006
Lol. This was wonderful! I love the ending, it made sense in a Smallville kind of way. You had me wondering who KryptoAngel was the whole way through - and I wasn't dissappointed! And Clark's altruistic tolerance of his stalkers... I also Like how you handed Lex's *ahem* interest in Clark. Reading about him perving on Clark was cute, and I can just imagine the looks! (In fact, I'm pretty sure I've seen them onscreen... damn teasing actors!)

All in all, a great ending to an awesome story.
pulmicort7 chapter 12 . 10/17/2006
Ha! It was both Clark and Pete! I knew it...brilliant!
pulmicort7 chapter 11 . 10/17/2006
Ha! If only Clark knew how devious Lex is! I for one am a fan of Clark/Lex so if they end up together, I would love it but, this is your story and with your writing skills I am sure any ending will be fantastic.
pulmicort7 chapter 10 . 10/17/2006
I love your Lex, conspiring with Chloe and yet nobody knows his true motives. Ha! Brilliant!
pulmicort7 chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
Lex is so sneaky! I would expect no less from him (er, I guess, you). Another great chapter!
pulmicort7 chapter 8 . 10/17/2006
BWAHAHAHA! Rolling on the floor...can't breathe...you are so evil! Lex is a part of it now, ha! I love it!
pulmicort7 chapter 7 . 10/17/2006
Gah! Rasperry chocolate chip cookies? You can't mention something like that without a recipe! Evil! Loved your rendition of 'sticks and stones...' made me laugh outright! Obsessive Lex is wonderful! Have I mentioned how much I love this story? If not, let me correct that and tell you that I *love* this story. It made it on my favourites list within the first paragraph. Love it!
pulmicort7 chapter 6 . 10/17/2006
Oh my God! I can't believe Lex! That is just too funny! Sex hips? BWAHAHAHA! Can't wait to read more of this unfolding drama!
pulmicort7 chapter 5 . 10/17/2006
BWAHAHAHA! Ransomed chicken salad and Lana jealous of Lex, brilliant! I love it! Gotta read more, need more ab workouts, you know!
pulmicort7 chapter 4 . 10/17/2006
Hm. I am beginning to get suspicious of Clark. He seems to follow Chloe's whispered commands too well, and KryptoAngel, duh! Clark has to be in on it! What a wonderful twist in the plot! Must read more!