Reviews for The Potters
julien chapter 12 . 9/4/2012
i think i lov u no hard feelings
julien chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
nice good openin wit ron an chelsea getting back together. lik it
Ben Dover chapter 12 . 6/25/2012
This isn't a review it's just a general wondering. You called Grimmauld Place the head quarters of the Order but the Order was set up to fight against Tom Riddle but if he never existed then there would be no order and Grimmauld Place would not be Head Quarters.
purefaith91 chapter 9 . 10/28/2011
I get the feeling from this chapter that you know my teenage daughter. How could they do this to me? Her dad is obviously broken hearted (and probably so is her mom) and her response is not how are you doing, but I won't be home for Christmas so you can be totally alone. niiiice. And then like magic, she is all happy because she is going to spend a great holiday with her friends. Also, I find myself gritting my teeth as I identify too closely with Chelsea, having had only brothers and being the brunt of the same kinds of things she is. p
Hermione Jean Granger-Potter chapter 18 . 10/7/2011
A little bit sad,because of Lily's reaction.
mistyveiledlove chapter 26 . 3/30/2010
i really liked this story but the absence of Voldemort and anything wrong makes it a little boring.
mistyveiledlove chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
im loving this fic.
MoonyandProngs chapter 26 . 8/21/2009
That was great! I loved the relationship between Harry and Chelsea. It reminds me of my relationship with my brother and sister. I like that Ron ended up Chelsea. I loved Tracy. She was so cute. I laughed when Harry explained to Tracy where babies come from. Great job!
Lilames555 chapter 26 . 1/18/2009
That was wonderful i loved it!
Natulcien Seregon chapter 26 . 10/8/2007
loved it. Gave an idea on them if they had actually been alive.
Kelsey chapter 1 . 4/12/2007
I loved this story.
Vampirical.Angel chapter 26 . 9/12/2006
cool story! i love it!
hpmagicluvrr chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
this is a greatt first chapter )

ure an amazing writer, id love for you to review my story and give me some feedback!

im new to writing fanfiction, so yeahh haha

thanks soo much!

i lovee ure story.

im gonna keep reading!

p.s. AWESOME cliffhanger
Chained Wings of Hope chapter 26 . 7/9/2006
great story
BenRG chapter 26 . 4/17/2006
This was a good story. Not /great/ but certainly good. The positives - it managed to keep light and amusing without ever getting sloppy and sentimental. As AU stories go, it was good enough.

I didn't like the school-based sections too much. Chelsea was a bit too dominant for a family where I am sure the father would have been teaching his children pranks from an early age; I would have expected them to be more equally matched. I think I would have explored how much of Harry's extra abilities were actually his and how much came from He-Whose-Name-Must-Be-Hyphenated by giving Harry and Chelsea some extra levels of power.

Overall, the story was rushed in places and the characterisation sometimes ran thin, especially in the post-school chpaters.

BTW - Chelsea? NO-ONE in the '80s would have named their child that. Trust me on this.

Overall, the good outweights the bad.

BenRG's Rating: 6/10