Reviews for Odoratae Candelae
Emmski chapter 6 . 12/6/2006
Best chappie so far!
Emmski chapter 3 . 12/6/2006
Ha! This is my review for all 3 chaps dso far- GREAT JOB! THIS ROCKS!
xo-chichiri-xo chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 7 . 1/6/2006
This one was very cutesy. The best line being the comparsion to lemonade, cause it was so dead on to Hiro's personality. I have to say, the writing style ya used in it sort of reminds me of Ed from Cowboy Bebop.

Oh, anywayz, what I meant to say earlier, but was distracted and forgot, was that I completly love this drabble series ya got going so far. The scented candles thing caught my attention cause I way into the whole oils and scented candles scene(and only partially because of the fire), so I just had to read it. These are some really cute fun drabbles, and I'm surprised you don't have more reviews than you do. I'm new to the fandom, but it doesn't seem to be a very largely reviewing community, or maybe its just newer.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 4 . 1/6/2006
While dark and kind of sad, I loved this drabble inparticular! Very sweet underneath it all really.

Oh and your whole Emotion candles thing is way very much a cool idea. I think I've seem some sort of like that, especially Love-themed in a Wiccan store once, but you should totally mainstream it! I'd buy 'em.
Pink Eraser chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
It sorta reminds me of Gollum-ized Kisa... lol
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 7 . 11/12/2005
Hey there! I already replied to your email, but decided to review this anyhow, even though I usually only review for our game of review tag.

Yes, I think this was very cute. I myself am having a hard time with the different kinds of love, though, so... Yeah.

Oh! One note about honorifics! Never, ever, ever use one on your name. It's supposed to be really, really rude, according to Lee-sensei. Otherwise I think you got them right.

Have a nice day and write more fics!

~ Morgan
Yume Koko chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Oh my god... that was so sad! You have a lot of talent, you know? If you keep on writing, you'll get even better! Keep it up!

I really liked it.

*smileys, hearts, and bubbles*
Animedreamer240 chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Very nice! You perform such an excellent job writing these chapters in such a way that it draws emotion from me. I particularly like this one the best so far. I love Kyo and Kazuma, and how Kazuma thinks of him. It was so touching! I'm continuing my way through the chapters! : )
numbuhweirdo chapter 4 . 11/11/2005
Ah! I love your style! :)
mentalsunflower chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
Aww~ Kisa is so cute! Heehee. It seemed like she was acting a bit younger than she is (she's in grade seven, after all) but that's all right. It was still SO CUTE.

PS: You told me to tell you what I think. DON'T HATE ME. D:

PPS: I'm not done the review yet. xD It was just...SO ADORABLE. I love these two. These two are like the God couple of adorable cuteness. Heehee. You should do Hiro's point of view next! :O OMG.

So yea. Perfect, as always! -is ashamed-
sue sue magoo chapter 7 . 11/11/2005
I'm so sorry it has taken me this long to respond to your last review, I really am. I've just had a lot going on on.

This chapter was downright adorable. I loved it. I usually cannot stand Kisa at all, but here, she was cute.

Now, to (finally) respond to your last review.

Well, the idea behind the play, and who played who, amused me more than the actual play. The play was just a mess, in my opinion, and not that interesting.

I all ready knew that spoiler, but, in the future, could you not tell me any spoilers? I try not to read them, but if I'm tempted I do, and then I get upset at myself. I all ready knew the one you just told me, so it's okay; just don't tell me anymore you know.

Old Kyo was so cute. I miss that. Now he's all serious, and depressed0like...and it makes me sad. I know Kyo's going to mature just makes me sad, is all. :(
HanaTohruShipperMorgan chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
Okay, so I'm responding to your review that responded to my review. Huh.

You can email me whenever you like... It's in my profile. I don't want to post it where too many eyes will see it.

Anyhow, Please put up the HanaTohru fic. Please! *bows and grovels* No one writes them but for once in a blue moon.

And, yes, I knew somehow you'd resort to claiming split personalities, but... *sigh* Cest la vie.

On this fic: I've read every chapter. Please pardon my lack of reviews, as I've not got all that much time.

Thank you very much for responding to my fic! And my review! I'm glad you liked it.

Have a nice day, Audley-san,

Sacre Bleu chapter 4 . 10/6/2005
um. only thing is, well, akito isn't a guy. Well, you know, I know you've read the books, so, well, blah. Also- I saw JONNY TODAY! (sorry, but he asid to tell you, and, well, I thought I should. Actually, well, I didn't, but, well, you stole my idea for Dangerous Game, so, well, yeah... Anyway, now that anyone else reading this is confused, I should add this-

OH BLACK! DARK! DESPAIR! I didn't know you were so... brooding. I can be... Not that my stories reflect it at all, 'cause when I write them, I'm not, but is that my fault? When you write Ayame, it's imposible to be brooding! I DARE everyone who's reading this to try! It's utterly impossible! Also, how many of you can "POP" you'r lips? I CAN!

You're story is awesome, Audley
Pink Eraser chapter 6 . 10/4/2005
Yeah... Shii's being more obscure than usual...

Can't wait for the update...