Reviews for Koji's Son?
Tatsurion chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
Lol
This story makes more sense them armada energon does
Great by he way
ralexis cor chapter 16 . 10/27/2012
when did they i never saw that in any of the chapters or was it when he returned home
XDaiseyX chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
Was Highwire about to say the F word?
The Awesome March Hare chapter 16 . 5/17/2011
So cool, I REALLY LIKE IT
Silver Fang 101 chapter 8 . 6/28/2008
Hey what episode was Megatron sqeezing Rad, I can never find it. Please tell me.
Dreamer Rose chapter 16 . 2/1/2007
Nice!
Ina chapter 6 . 1/5/2006
wow. highwire learned a few things while on Earth. i don't have much of an imagination, but i'm guessing that what he was about to say wasn't really pleasant. oh well. i'll continue to read your story now.

Ina
Akida411searcher chapter 16 . 12/28/2005
wow! that was confusing! but it was real good anyway! i love it! now off to the sequal!
Mobile Holmes chapter 16 . 12/3/2005
Nice... very nice!
Fallen Archangel Ben chapter 16 . 11/9/2005
Awesome! I hope my fics will be that good!

Can I have help in school with mine?

My only objection is that a certain character who shares my name isn't even mentioned!

*torches roll of duct tape*

Seriously, though. Awesome story.
ALPAUST chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
HAHA! TRIPLETS! RAD AND ALEXIS ARE A COUPLE! AUTOBOT BROTHERS ARE BACK IN ACTION! REALLY COOL FANFICTION! So is there going to be a sequel?
The Loliconvict chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
Good work. Nice finish.
Shadow of Chaos chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
GREAT STORY! And by the way thanks for using some of my input. I am honored that such a talented writer as yourself did so. PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! I look forward to reading many more stories from you. This is Shadow of Chaos signing off! Good luck in all of your future endeavors!
Lil' Monroe chapter 16 . 8/25/2005
_ Great story and a wonderful ending at;east I think it was the ending. Not sure. But if it is I like it! _
The Loliconvict chapter 15 . 8/25/2005
Ha, figures the twins would like Magnus.