Reviews for The Darkness of an Angel's Heart
Yume Hanabi chapter 2 . 8/28/2008
Too rushed to be made believable.

It's a shame, because it might have been interesting.

Also, please pick a tense and stick to it.
NOT a ToS fan.maybe chapter 2 . 5/17/2007
Go Sheloyd.

Poor colette...but hey, makes for a good tragedy.

I don't think you should have ended it there's YOUR I guess it doesn't matter what I think.
koinekid chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
Hmm. I thought I commented on this a while ago. Guess I forgot. I love the concept of Colette going batty. Short but sweet, and handled quite well.
Steamrollers Solve All chapter 2 . 2/8/2006
A very tragic story about selfishness and a moment of weakness...

Almost reminds me of a plot that will occur in my King of Fighter's fanfic.
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 2 . 1/23/2006
Part the second, Colette huh?

You know...this makes me feel for her... Everything seems to fall into place, though her utter contempt for Sheena is, at best, unnerving. Still, I guess if Colette really wanted to, she would be like a demon.

Even in the end, despite it all, he love remains true though. It's too bad she let her anger swell up inside her, that she let the darkness consume her. Then again, I wonder if she was aware how much pain it caused them to attack her.

Again, great writing, and what a depressing premise... Really does show that, a few more emotions and a few changed scenes actually could lead to something like this.

*-* Lost in thought

*-* Insaneiac the Maniac
Insaneiac The Maniac chapter 1 . 1/23/2006

That was...dark to say the least. Could it happen though...I guess it might. Still, whoa...

I really liked how this was felt a little fast, but none the less that dramatic effect was there. The end of this was a little bit depressing. But I guess Zelos was right in so much that there is a peace, no matter how fragile.

And then, of course, Zelos's eyes trail. Heh.

I liked's dark and it's an interesting view of what "could" happen. Believable...It feels that way to me.

*-* Tipping his Hat

*-* Insaneiac the Maniac
LINKed up chapter 2 . 1/5/2006
Wow. That was very good. I think that that was one of the best betrayal fics that I have read for anything. Keep up the good work with your fics and you will ge plenty of reviews.
twilightfreak001 chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
this was good, but It was really sad (I cant believe i feel sorry for collette *shuders*) any way I like how you kept collete in character I could actualy see this happaning. over all great jod _ I'll read more of your storys.
Andre chapter 2 . 8/9/2005
I ldon't like it at all :S colette died... lie! I love although she have died, continuous. Im proud of you and im sure all the people that you know too... i would like say more things but i cant because in english this no sound like in spanish so is dificult to me... thanks for your friendship, well i think it isn't the way to tell this but...sorry.. only i wanted to say thanks for be there :)
twilightfreak001 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
hmm...this is very interesting,I like it, are you gonna add more cuz I'll read it if you do. _ Sheloyd rocks!
A Fading Shadow chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Sad and angsty. If Sheena was paired with Lloyd, I can actually imagine Colette doing that. Scary if you think about it.

I loved this piece. It's just a little short.
The Wolf King chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wow. I never figured something like that could happen. You managed to keep Zelos perfectly in character. That was cool.