Reviews for Middle Child
deathlover94 chapter 7 . 2/19/2008
i love the story till now i like that naraku does the pranks thats funny really but if this really a sesshomaru and kagome then shouldn't there be more of them then the others or a little bit more sesshy and kags. well i hope you update soon bye
eternalwhimsy chapter 7 . 1/22/2008
cool story
eternalwhimsy chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
the beginning of the chapter went pretty fast, the rest was really good though
eternalwhimsy chapter 5 . 8/16/2007
amazing story!
Little Sheriff chapter 5 . 12/2/2006
Hola chica! I finally got around to reading your story! It's pretty good, Ijust have one suggestion that I'm not to sure how to phrase, but I'm gonna try. You make a lot of thing obvious and then repeat them, like when you say how someone is feeling and then they say it. Take it a bit slow, let it build up so we get the pic but it's less obvious. That's just my suggestion though. You have a buttload of characters in this story, and I have to respect you for that. It takes a good writer to keep up with all those characters. You said you had writers block? If you want, you can e-mail me or something, and we can try and work something out. Don't have to (Obviously), but this story is to good to discontinue.
Wrath588 chapter 5 . 11/4/2006
HURRY AND UPDATE I LOVE THIS FANFIC
Kurimuson Chishio chapter 5 . 8/27/2006
oh alright i see, i gussed i didn't pick on it ealier since i'm 1 of those people who don't get sesskag pairings
hentai18ancilla chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
Not bad, not bad at all...

In fact it was great!

But if you don't update soon [it's been 6 days btw] I will feed you to the sharks!

I decided to look you up since you knew Spod, and you sound cool.

Write more and hurry before I get really angry!

-Dani.

p.s

For you I will read her story{Kajiuu} but my reviews are always honest-so for her sake I hope I don't come off as cruel...ask her to tell you of our 'history'.
S.p.O.d chapter 5 . 8/25/2006
Huh? Hey this chapter ain't bad but I wonder why no one's reviewing I actually like your story and I didn't read it in a while with you working an all so update soon don't let the reviews get you down!

Love, you best friend and probably the craziest author out there S.p.O.d oh yeah hide from the hell puppets under you bed.
girl-from-the-rock-show chapter 4 . 1/12/2006
UPDATE! plz..really quick for us
Kandyland Reject chapter 4 . 12/13/2005
sess/kag & kagura/ishiyana please update soon
Kurimuson Chishio chapter 4 . 12/1/2005
ur story is slightly confusing me, where's InuYasha.

(InuYashaxKagome)
kira tenshi chapter 4 . 11/30/2005
funny, but you need to make the charecters a little bit deeper, or something like it. And why did you make so many sibbilings? Also, what kind of jobs does Mrs. Higurashi do?
Whatever chapter 3 . 11/6/2005

Sakura/Kohaku

Kagura/Ishiyana

Ayame/Bankotsu
Yumekui7 chapter 5 . 10/20/2005
plz update soon thanx i love it!1 i vote for sess kag, rinsota, mirsan, inukiki, kagurayana, and sakkoh.!

plz update soon!