Reviews for A Love Without Light
Elani chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
I really liked this. Dark and angsty.

Excellent. I didn't see the twist with Blaise and her Mother coming at all.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
Wow that was really well done! Great work!
elisabeth chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
ya, totally angsty!i luved it! i swear, i never thought id like sumthing about pansy and draco, but i ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS STORY!

it sorta makes me wonder how people canbe so mean and manipulate each other so much. at least pansy killed her mom and blaise

if i were going to be subjected to a dementors kiss, i would kill myself b4 it could get to me. but thats me.

awesome story!
LittleMermaid325 chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
Your writing is amazing, I loved this, it was fantastic. I am completly at a loss for words.
Li chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
o my god. okay, that was just like woah woah youre good you know that?

Hey check this, Lily ROse Potters my fave ff author rite, so i get into her 'fave authors' go 'LilyRosePottersbiggestfan' then go to her 'faves' then i find Ginny ROse weasley and in her 'faves' i found u! I figured if i start with one good author the rest'll b almost as good. I din know they were gonna b equally as good lol
SimplyLindsey chapter 1 . 8/18/2005
OMG! Love it! Made me cry actually. Very evil and...twisted? So many twists in this story at first it really confused me, but after a bit I understood. Very awesome!
FalseEyelashes chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
This was fantastic. You had me hooked from beginning to end. I love, love, love the court scene you have at different intervals throughout the story, and that ending. Wow. Really didn't see that coming. And I love your Pansy! You wrote her very, very well. Great job and I look forward to reading more from you.

Alana-Lou chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
Wow, angsty indeed. I love it even if it did take a while to get started. Great twists.. x
Tuppence chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
I KNEW SHE COULDN'T KILL DRACO! i KNEW IT! And damnit, I'd have done the same. But *sniff* poor Draco and poor Pansy. It was a good fic.

Trins x
migotoneko chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
wow, that was really good! very well written, well done :)
pinkdigi chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
whoaa..i really love this!

totally angsty but really, really well done!
famousindafuture chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
It gave me shivers, it was so...deep. Every line was like how could someone think of that? I loved it!
Krissy007 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
holy crap! that was amazing! got pansys character on the dot...i loved it...*claps*
quidditch7 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
wow..all i have to say is that was amazing. absoulutly amazing. u wrote that really well, i'm glad u posted it. even tho it was a fic. about some not so great people...i still felt sympathy for pansy and draco. geesh i cant get over how well that was written! haha..well anyways..i will stop rambleing on. this was an awesome story.

-quidditch7, rallyecho
Oh Girl chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
That was an awesome story, you have real talent, girl!

- Hayz.