Reviews for My Life as a Teenage Robots Lover
Aspiring-Creator chapter 1 . 1/19
The grammar while not perfect, doesn't take even the slightest bit of enjoyment away from this story. The sex scenes are nice and erotic, the characters feel like the show and the few bits of comedy are pretty good. My only complaint is the random appearance of Candy Robot, Jenny's supposed sister that is now with Sheldon. I felt that it was a tacked on element that really didn't need to be there and while it is highly unlikely that you will look at this, I still hope you acknowledge this critique.
DriveMaxUltraDynamoZord chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
This ended up, from what I read, pretty nice. I remember having a dream once that I was Jenny (don't ask me why, it was weird as hell, yet enjoyable because of the weapons, mostly.) And something like that may have happened in Chapter 10. (I suppose.) I'm sure this isn't getting updated, but I like this story a lot anyway.
kitty chapter 9 . 9/11/2013
Plz continue this is a good story
Robot Jones chapter 9 . 2/23/2013
Well, seeing as this story was last updated in 2005, it is highly unlikely that it will ever be continued. Considering that 'gender-bending' would've been in the next chapter, somehow I don't think that's a bad thing (I hate it when people give Jenny a penis).
Having gotten that out of the way, I'm just glad that this story has a 'happy ending'. I put that in apostrophes because this didn't really end, nor would I consider Jenny getting a penis (again, I hate that), a happy conclusion.
Still, it's better than having her commit suicide or just spend the rest of her life feeling miserable like every other story on this site.
Robot Jones chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
Why are all the MLAATR stories on this website so depressing?
moutassem.kassas chapter 9 . 7/21/2012
That ending looked un finished r u doin more ,please
Do.
AVP5 chapter 9 . 1/11/2012
This is a cool story update please.
whazzup3929 chapter 9 . 5/11/2011
wow
teddy268 chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
This better now be the end
amazing platypus chapter 8 . 7/12/2007
Hey check out my new fanfic called valentines day this story is great and i wish mine was as good but you shouldnt be dissapointed
amazing platypus chapter 9 . 7/8/2007
i need to actually read it instead of skimming through it but i liked it im actually trying to write something similar not the exact same but kinda similar

Keep up d good work
xHollywoodBound chapter 9 . 10/5/2006
swap?

That's going to be god!

hahahahahahahahahahaha
Sihouette The Jellicle Cat chapter 9 . 8/5/2006
That story made me horny like it cuming, ,I said .
DragonArmada chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
wow this story is mature but really nice i like it i can't wait for the next chapters.
Dragonrider1227 chapter 4 . 8/14/2005
Great story. That sex scene in the end was REAL HOT! I'll have to write one similar one day.