Reviews for With All My Heart
RoseKenzie chapter 13 . 5/6
Just noticed Andromeda and remus dating is weird because of tonks and remus getting married
guest chapter 1 . 4/26
I'm glad you think that James's eyes are brown, but if you're a true potterhead you would know that they're hazel.
Mia chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Its kinda weird that Remus is dating Andromeda and then marries Tonks, her daughter, in the future.
stop-social-corruption chapter 4 . 12/23/2011
Hey, I guess I'm kinda reading this kinda late, considering its fully uploaded already and the story seems to be complete, but this is my very first review of any fan fic. ( feel free to flatter yourself. Lol. )

Anyways, I know reviews usually mean alot to authors, so ima be totally honest about this : I love your story. Its not the first fan fiction I've read about lily somehow staying at the potters and the marauders feeling the need to get lily and James together, but its certainly one of the very best. The only thing that I disagreed with was ch.3 and how quickly they got together, but I guess it kinda hard getting these specific characters to move along, huh?

Again, first review, so I apologize if this in any way was akward, offending, too-many-words, too-little-words...

I'm sure you have a life,

Bye bye.

-SSC
Kate chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
I just realized you made a mistake when you pointed out the weasleys at the train station you said that there were four of them and that two of them were twin infants that means you either skipped bill or percy because the weasley kid are in order from oldest to youngest are bill, Charlie, Percy, Fred, George, Ron, and Ginny
XxLadyMarauderxX chapter 26 . 1/19/2010
i really like it

i want more truth and dare

its HILARIOUS!

I like how this one focuses more on relationships...i reviewed earlier, and i was weary as to whether it would work, but i really like it

congrats

h x
XxLadyMarauderxX chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
i like how this is turning out

but they're together from the 3rd chapter?

i dunno, it seems rushed, but i wont judge a book by its opening
PadfootIsMyMan chapter 4 . 6/21/2008
That was a really good chap! I was confused by the whole William being 2 years older than lily but in hogwarts time would be a second year if she just came from third year. oh well, maybe it's just me. anyway, awesome chap!
Says The Schizophrenic chapter 4 . 12/30/2007
They were 12 years old! How serious can a relasionship be when your 12? Had i been there when she told that story, i would off laughed my as.s off.i know that might sound cruel, but thats the trhuth, i would. god, its just to move on, she was just 12! My god...*Laughes Hystericlly*
Lov3good chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Adorable
totallymindless chapter 2 . 9/18/2006
Too cute! I love the whole foregtting what they were argueing about bit.
totallymindless chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Very clever idea, to force Lily to stay at James' place.
HowAreYou chapter 26 . 5/1/2006
I like it. It was a bit too fluffy, since the problems were solved so quickly though. Other than that, GREAT JOB!
Hilaryjojo chapter 11 . 3/19/2006
Wow cool story! I really love it. I'll finish it as soon as I can and then read the sequel. Then, I'll try to read all your other stories. I think that they're reall brilliant. Well, this is the only one I read and this is brilliant and I think all your other stories are brilliant too anyway.
TwO bLaCk UnICorns chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Are u a swiimmer? Im a swimmer im actually kinda good I mad olympic trials thiis summer in the two fly and If ur not a swimmer sry for wasteing ur time and I love ur story