Reviews for A Stretch From Ordinary
Lena chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
Its been over 9 years, I think thats classified as abandoned. but really you can't really just stop it there.
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 2 . 1/8/2014
is this story a lost hope or is there any chance it may continue? i really really want it to!
Ihavealittlechocolateaddiction chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
Thank you for writing such a great story. Please, please, please continue writing it! If you ever feel unmotivated by the number of favorites or follows you have, don't be. Some people pass up and amazing story just because it doesn't have a lot of chapters. Keep up the good work!
Lovelash chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Okay I know it's been a while since you last updated but you MUST UPDATE before I i sit in the corner and wallow in my misery !
Ceville chapter 3 . 7/1/2011
I know it's been forever since you updated, and I'm not sure whether the story's gonna continue or not, but I just wanted to say I'm adoring it

I haven't found such an interesting story so far, there have been a few ficlets with Speed's sister ending up with Lash and all that, but none of them have had such tension between every character. It's a lot grittier, more down to earth then most of the Sky High stories. I like it. ;)

Just wanted to let you know
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 3 . 2/9/2011
did you quit or give up the story? cause i kinda liked it, but had no clue where the romance genre came into play here. so if you intend to finish. lemme know. cause if this is all your going to do, you may want to work on a plot for future stories. this one kinda rambled on about random stuff. not to sound mean or anything, i just think this story should have some work done on it...6 years later... i guess this story rly isnt going anywhere then, srry, i just saw the update date. nvm.
TaurusGamer chapter 3 . 9/16/2010
ok Lash is honest to god pissing me off! and Speed is i want to kill him i couldnt imagin my brother doing that to me! it honestly made me cry thinking about my brother even trying to be like that i know how it is to be the younger sister but i know my brothers better than Speed anyday of the freaking week
MissLizziebeth chapter 3 . 3/8/2010
i lurrve it! please, please, please continue with this story! :D x
bubba chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
holy shit! mad good! please update!
Trickster707 chapter 3 . 5/2/2009
Has this story been abandoned?If thas the case then its a shame cause I loved it!
MarieSingsTheBlues chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Amazing! I love this story. Please! Please! Please!Update
lolz12345 chapter 3 . 2/7/2009
dude! the story rocks! hahaha! update pleae. is this going to be a love story or just a plain brother sister love thing?
Miss-Paparella chapter 3 . 10/28/2008
omg! This is so cool...I'm scared and totally in suspense because there's this dangerous edge to the two boys that's quite scary - you don't know if they'd actually hurt Claire or not. Please update soon, I just HAVE to know what happens next!

xx
shelubbsu chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
oh

i dont like lash...

but i think he's just a messed up kid inside

LOVES

update soon

sur
TopazEyedGirl chapter 3 . 10/31/2007
wow, this is really good, i think that in the next chapter, claire should get really hurt and then lash should end up saving her or something.