Reviews for Equations
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
:) That was awesome!
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Ah, the ending was very sweet. I liked how you showed how Charlie's mind worked.
epalladino chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
Perfect. It's really interesting to see Don from Charlie's POV and I loved the answer to his problem. Thanks, Beth
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Really nicely done.

I too love that smile that Don seems to reserve only for Charlie, the one that crinkles his eyes, so it was nice to see someone else has noticed it too.

I enjoyed 'watching' Charlie's thoughts as he worked through what to do to help his big brother. I think he is just as protective of Don as Don is of him, he just shows it more subtly. Certainly since working with him Charlie has had to face up to just how dangerous Don's job can be.

Very in character and very well writtenn :)
tinkrbell225 chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
i love Charlie concern for don
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
Wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Brilliant and beautifully written.

Cheers,

Tails
Kestrel chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
This story is fantastic. An entire world of thoughts and actions and equations happening right in one moment, in Charlie's head-just like it should be. Totally believable and poignant.

In fact, it was so great that I immediately clicked on your username in the faintly breathless anticipation of a child discovering a hitherto unguessed-at box of cookies. Only to discover that someone has already eaten them. Like that child, my heart sank within my breast as a feeling of definite letdown filled me.

Seriously, you have some genuine brilliance at this writing gig. If you exercised your insight for several more stories my soul would sing within me like a nightingale and soar like a condor riding thermals. It would fill a missing piece in the puzzle of my life-and not just any piece wither, but something important. Like a corner.

*teehee* Wonderful work, again. *rereads*
link55 chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
Absolutely love this. It's a beautiful story. Love the way you write Charlie's monologues.
SaJi chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
I really enjoyed this story. Nice structure, pacing and characterizations. *V*
Rose of Pearl chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
That was great! I love how Charlie is looking out for Don. He's not always on the receiving end of care, he and his brother share it. And I also love how Charlie knows how to get through to Don, even when FBI man is in brood mode.
Karen chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
Excellent! Just excellent!
Sharon chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
This was really nicely done! I loved how you wove actual parts of the episodes into the story which isn't an easy thing to do. The focus is often on how protective Don is of Charlie but this showed the feelings go both ways. Great job!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Aw, that was a really good story. I really enjoyed it. Keep up the good work!
netty chapter 1 . 5/6/2006
This is such a beautiful story. I enjoyed everything about , I feel all warm & fuzzy! I loved how you made us go through Charlies thought process, & I couldnt help trying to guess the action that had affected Don. I loved that you turned that into guessing how to solve the problem instead of finding out what was the problem. Sometimes we feel compelled to let someone know that we have helped them, it is such a beautiful feeling to see that you have helped someone, & they dont even know it. The gift of giving. Thanks.