Reviews for Best As A Team
Jinx craft chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
This is a good story
M1STERY chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Just started your story, and I like it so far :) one thing though, why was her message written in Japanese? The ATLA universe only uses Chinese characters as far I know.
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 25 . 4/24/2011
i loved this story though i was a little disappointed that anzha and sokka broke up. it was well written and not predictable like most stories on this site (though this is the first i've read for avatar)
xxTaintedLullabyxx chapter 18 . 4/24/2011
i usually don't review until the end of a story but i had to say i love that you used colin raye's song. i love that song and it does fit these chapters. i'm definately enjoying the story so far and can't wait to finish
RememberWhatTheMusicMeant chapter 24 . 1/15/2011
I was so disappointed around chapter 19. I realized it was a Zutara. I didn't stop reading it because it was a well written, original story. I think your story is ok. It would have been better if it was a Zuko/OC. I think you should change the summary to say "eventually Zuko/Katara." The ending was very good. Like perfect, besides the couple thing, actually. Nice story. Bad warning.
WhisperInTheRain chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
im pretty sure Avatar isn't based on Japan or its language... but good story so far :)
bluevamp chapter 25 . 7/7/2010
You should do the sequel! It sounds very interesting!
Slightly Obsessive chapter 2 . 7/31/2008
Hi!

I would just like to question one aspect of this chapter - the use of Japanese. I'm glad you included it, it adds an air of authenticity. However, I don't think the Japanese is correct. Please don't think I'm just saying this, I've been studying Japanese for many years now.

What i think you're trying to say in this is, "I am the she-wolf." Is that right? Because the Japanese in this section says 'watashi wa kanojyo ookami de aru' which is 'I am her wolf', ookami being wolf and kanojyo being her. Also, ookami is written in katakana but it can actually be written in hiragana. I would suggest that instead you write "watashi wa onna no ookami desu", literally I am the female wolf. Onna is also used for girl 'onna no ko' and woman 'onna no hito', so i am very sure that it's use here is correct. I have also used 'desu' as it is the correct formal ending for nouns. The verb 'aru' which you have used generally means 'there is'.

Please send me a message if you need any help with writing this correctly in word, as some hiragana are typed differently to the way they sound depending on the context.
Ellyrox598 chapter 14 . 7/18/2008
wow
FutureCSICrystal chapter 24 . 4/1/2008
OMG! that story was awsome! :D great job, i loved it! :D woot for you!
DarkMiss 13 chapter 13 . 11/2/2007
I love this so far . Oh and i like the Lion King 2 part from Zira's Lullabye.
wastelander1230 chapter 25 . 7/8/2007
sounds cool
Musicbender chapter 25 . 12/29/2006
DUDE! I don't care what anyone says, i LOVE your fanfic! Though it took a while to get me totally hooked, you're an awesome writer. It's been like a year now, and i am totally looking forward to the sequel. And before i forget, Brotherly Love is a great Zutara fanfic. You are an INCREDIBLE writer! Keep up the good work!
Katara363 chapter 24 . 12/21/2006
How oculd you make Anzha and Sokka break up! your story was great exept for that one little part. but you ARE the author so i can't do anything about it. hmm. i'm mad. goodbye.

katara363
katara363 chapter 19 . 12/21/2006
how...how...could you! i am very sorry, but i have had ENOUGH of zutaraness! Zuko should be with Anzha! although i am perfectly ok with sokka with her. PERFECTLY ok. because seriously i think sokka needs some love in his life. but still i think i will go crazy with the zutaraness! i am going to write a kataang story and thats that! NOBODY cares about aang anymore! i..i...its just not fair.

i am sorry. i don't usually do that. that was a VERY unexpected twist. *sigh* i still don't believe in zutara. at first i did a little but then i started thinking, what about aang?so yah.

sorry once again.