Reviews for Love of the Flower Girl
awesome till the end.
dreamlifter chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
high quality fluff
username chapter 1 . 4/6/2006
"There we go. A little editional edit to prove that Naruto didn't just pull that 'I love you' out of his ass"

hahahahahaha!

another greatly written fic i must say. can i make a suggestion? naru/anko? )
mimmio chapter 1 . 4/3/2006
That was very sweet _

I love stories with opposite pairings.

Amazing work!
DeathRaptor chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
Strange that I found this one so late. Great one shot. Probably one of the bests i've read.

U should really consider make at least 1 or 2 more chapters, since it kinda ends in a start. Im sure a lot of people would love to see it.
DuQaine chapter 1 . 1/24/2006
I loved it. One of the best naru-ino fics i've ever read... :)
Go-Colts chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
Very nice story.
Shiroi Uso chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Ahh...Love is in the air. Can't you feel it?
waffles chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
man that was such a good story including i like naruino pairings AND thats VERY rare
b chapter 1 . 9/7/2005
wow kick ass nice.
0-Mighty Bob -0 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
While I like the story in general and thought it was well done, what I REALLY love it for is just that one flashback scene where Ino and Sakura greet Naruto at his return from the 3 years. I can picture it so clearly in my head and probably disturbed my roommated from laughing. Put this story in my favorites list if only for that one scene. Look forward to more fun from you in other stories at some point.
Deejae.Harper chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
hey thats nice. I liked it. A little corney at the end. I really like the narroration. Very sweet.
endless sky chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
nice.

Naruto/Hanabi(Hinata's younger sister) next please.

I've only seen it done twice.

I don't understand why. She is only three years younger than Naruto and in a couple years, this won't seem so bad.