Reviews for The Dancing Inside
oranfly chapter 6 . 1/11/2007
I did really like this story, but I hope all goes well with you.
olivia chapter 6 . 1/7/2007
DUDE! I LOVE your stories. You are one ofmy FAVORITE authors! you rock and so does this story. Dude you are SO kool ! !
El Queso de Malicioso chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
It wasn't half bad. As this is your first fic and all, I'm judging you slightly differently from somebody who's been writing on this site for a long time. For a first timer, it's pretty good. You made a bunch of the N00B mistakes, but I can tell that you'll get better. You just need the enhanced understanding of the English language and writing system that comes with using it more than the average person.
Digital98 chapter 5 . 1/8/2006
Its ok but update when u r good and ready!
Sasscreech chapter 5 . 1/1/2006
Oi, that bites. Hard drives are expensive. I hope you get over your case of writer's block soon!
EvillySmart chapter 5 . 12/31/2005
I know how you feel. I hate that, don't you? Don't feel bed. everybody gets writers block! (Especially me!)
Josie chapter 4 . 12/21/2005
(Sniff)That was so beautiful. I mean the whole story,not just this chapter. Update soon!

U Jojo
titan lover chapter 4 . 11/29/2005
IT WAS SO GREAT! Please continue!
The Prime chapter 4 . 10/30/2005
Nice story
Nikki chapter 4 . 10/4/2005
awsome storie can't wait to read more.
Sasscreech chapter 4 . 9/27/2005
Awesome story. Really great job.
Digital98 chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
It is K but GREAT CHAPTER! It is so good! is raven going to dance beast boy? PLEASE UPDATE! Good chapter:)
Surfgirl15 chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
how cute! i love it! keep it up! i think it will be funny if raven and bb win the dance contest...you should have fun writing the next chapter! lol
earthlover chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
i added u 2 my fav authors list and story anyway update soon please i really like this story and everything u should write alot more storys!
cryingintoblack chapter 4 . 9/17/2005
Aw...Do you know what else is a wierd (but good) combination? Pickles and cereal! Update soon!