Reviews for Trusting Love
Sang Fle chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
I had just got done reading the 2nd volume of this manga and I got on this website and bam! I read this first and I got excited about the manga again peas peas peas rite more!
Plastic Strawberries chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
...Okay, Correction time. This thing sucks, sorry to tell the truth, my friend. But it does. Everyone, pretty much just Yusaku and Kyoko, are ALL out of character. Dimagio's? That sound Italian. They're in Japan. "I'll drive" if you remember correctly, Yusaku doesn't HAVE enough MONEY to buy a CAR. What the characters blather out doesn't even make sense. I doubt they even eat all that American-Breakfast food. Please, think of creativity. And 411, Godai doesn't even know HOW to cook. Yeah, so heres another Maison Ikkoku-Crappy-Fanfic, what else is new. I wish I could get the ten seconds I spent on this review and reading your story back. _

Bash me back all you want, Cause your story is still going to suck.
Doctor of Writing chapter 1 . 10/31/2005
being a recent fan to MI, I find that this is quite good. keep up da writing.

Doc.
Tokyo Fox chapter 1 . 10/15/2005
Oh Wow, it's been so long since the last Masion fanfic I've reveiwed that I failed to notice this one. My Bad! And while it wasn't the best I've seen they are so rare I'll give you the thumbs up.
Hanzatsu-Hime chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
Nice! _ I think there a few gramatical errors in da way u form ur sentences, but it is good! Cn't wait 4 more! Mitaka wuz definatly OOC, but i guess it workd! Keep on 'ritin!