Reviews for Between
Babyangel86 chapter 3 . 8/13/2005
that was beautiful...
Mystic25 chapter 3 . 11/30/2004
I read this before, I remember it after a few paragraphs. And I loved it as much now as I did then. The dreams were so vivid and wonderfully done. I knew halfway through the dream that the children were Max and Logan's and they would dissappear if they weren't ever born for real. The symbolism of Casey, her line: "Because I am destiny and they are mere possibility." That is such a brilliant phrase. She's telling Max that in any actuality of her life she will be born to her, even if the others are never concieved. That's kinda...well...freaky...good freaky thought. But Casey WANTS her brothers to be born, and that's why she fights to push Logan and Max together before it's too late.

wonderful work.

~mystic
nat452 chapter 3 . 5/23/2004
man what happens next
how does te rest of the story go
please write more
mblab chapter 3 . 6/22/2001
That was an amazing story! I wasn't sure when I read the summary, but now that I've read it, it's amazing!
Cherri chapter 3 . 6/9/2001
Please continue . It's very good .
Zanna chapter 3 . 6/6/2001
Hmmmmmm...very mystical.
felicia chapter 3 . 5/18/2001
Too too sweet. I loved this story
heather chapter 3 . 4/23/2001
ahhhh, how cute!
lily not my real name chapter 3 . 4/20/2001
Hey that was great, please write more soon!
hal chapter 3 . 4/19/2001
Oh my god that was just so sweet. I love Max and Logan get together and have a baby stories and this one rocked!
TubaPrincess chapter 3 . 4/19/2001
Awwwww. That is soooo sweet! I really like how you ended this! :)
eyezonly chapter 3 . 4/19/2001
omg that was so cute!
star24 chapter 3 . 4/18/2001
Very sweet nice ending.
Lady Callie chapter 3 . 4/18/2001
Oh cool ending! :) Great work! This was very different then most stories and I found it refreshing. Nicely done! -LadyCallie
Brenda chapter 3 . 4/18/2001
love it! please more! more !
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »