Reviews for Nightmares
emjay79 chapter 26 . 3/19/2011
Another fantastic story! I am quickly becoming your biggest fan! I find it very interesting that you write mainly from Oliver's and Eb's perspectives, and you do a terrific job. Keep writing!
Dixie Darlin chapter 26 . 12/28/2005
Yeah, everything really is back to normal now! Strange that it took a tragedy to make Oliver see just how wonderful his life is! Bravo, great job!
Dixie Darlin chapter 25 . 12/28/2005
Aw, so sad! That was funny about the flowers though, haha. I wonder where Joseph's going? I'm sure glad everything is normal again...
Dixie Darlin chapter 24 . 12/28/2005
Aw, so sweet, I'm glad she's okay! How brave of Joseph to take the bullet for her, and even if he was a freak at first I'm glad he's straightened up and turned good. That was cool that the cops happened to show up just in time too.
Dixie Darlin chapter 23 . 12/28/2005
NO, LISA! They can't kill her!
EvaLoren chapter 26 . 12/26/2005
Bravo! I loved this story...it was so romantical and dramatic. I can't wait to read your other stories and ideas! Keep up the fantastic work, dahling! :)
Desiree Colson chapter 24 . 12/20/2005
Wow, the past few chapters have been suspenseful! I love this story, it's so good! Keep writing :)
Dixie Darlin chapter 20 . 12/6/2005
I knew it, I knew Joseph took her and I KNEW he was in love with her! UGH! But at least he realizes that it was wrong to take her and is worried about her safety with Paul, but he STILL shouldn't have done it. Hm, I wonder how they're going to get Lisa back...
Dixie Darlin chapter 19 . 12/6/2005
UGH! Pervert! Joseph has the hots for Lisa, doesn't he? ew ew ew ew! Find your own woman, buddy, she's Oliver's girl! Ugh, I have chills running down my spine, I could not imagine living my life not knowing that some crazy guy was all "in love" with me and staying in the shadows about it and then kidnapping me. Gross!
EvaLoren chapter 20 . 12/4/2005
Hello there Cyndy! Wow! You have really gotten far on your story and it is wonderful! I can't wait to read more and keep up the excellent work! ;)
Dixie Darlin chapter 18 . 11/28/2005
I knew it, that big jerk! Oliver got smart finally and figured it out! He should be a private investigator! Lol, that's a little joke me and a buddy share whenever one of us figures something out that's completely obvious to begin with. Anyways, are they going to follow Joseph and find Lisa? Maybe they'll have to beat up the bad guys! That'd be cool. update!
Dixie Darlin chapter 17 . 11/28/2005
That's so sad. They're all trying to help but they don't seem to be getting anywhere. I don't know if I would either. I hope that either he gets enough money in time or that he rescues lisa before it comes down to that. Couldn't he ask his mother for some money, she seems like she's got a lot of money, or maybe he doesn't want to upset her. oh well, on to the next chapter!
Dixie Darlin chapter 16 . 11/28/2005
Aww, poor Oliver, i really do feel sorry for him. Well, there IS only so much that the police can do, they don't exactly have a prime suspect or any leads or nothing. Those kidnappers act very professional, I wonder if they have done this before?
Dixie Darlin chapter 14 . 11/20/2005
Poor Ollie and Eb. Yeah, Joseph is acting suspicious. When he said, "I'm so sorry you have to go through all this," I could just picture it sounding a little weird to me. I hope they install the phone soon and find her! I wonder why they wanted her in the first place?
Dixie Darlin chapter 13 . 11/19/2005
Wow, it takes Lisa getting kidnapped to get the phone hooked up in the house, that's so sad. Poor Oliver, I hope he's all right. I bet Joseph had something to do with all this, that jerk. lol, I LOVE cops, gr!