Reviews for Bionic Summers
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Great story!
rankokunalpha1 chapter 1 . 8/19/2005
i think that they will say yes i cant wait to see what the demons do when they find out!
Mister Gordo chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh Hell Man. You SO fotta continue. BW was one of my favs as a kid. (I had such a major crush on Lindsey Wagner) And Bionic Buffy would be so fanboy cool! one thing though just so you know. Jamie Buffy and Dswn. should all be referred to as Miss Summers. Mrs only applys to Married Women. Or Divorced Women who have kept the ex husbands surname. Which is why Joyce was still referred to as Mrs Summers. She kept the last name for the kids sake.
BeckettFan chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I think Dawn, Xander and Spike will say yes, Tara will be apprehensive, Giles and Willow will be a little apprehensive and slightly against it, but will go for it in the end and Anya she'll be incrediablly bluntand ask Xander to give her multiple orgasms! lol! she wont care! lol! newayz plz post more soon! i wanna kno wot happens next!

Love Megan
CindyB chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
A sequel would be a lovely idea.
brian6 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
yay and keep going
Wild320 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I'd like to see more.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I say GO FOR IT! As for the group, they will probably agree to it, if it will help save Buffy's life.
Claddagh chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
I really like this! I just have one request...

Watch your Mrs. and Ms.

Ms. is an unmarried lady and Mrs. is a married lady, which makes Jamie and Buffy Ms. Summers, not Mrs. Summers.

Great premise! I never even thought of Jamie Summers!
MadTom chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Loved it. Considering the similarities between Buffy's and Jamie's surnames (IIRC, Jamie's last name is actually SOMMERS, but as we say in the military, that's close enough for government work!) and the fact that Ojai is so close to Santa Barbara (i.e. Sunnydale), I'm surprised there aren't a lot more Buffy/Bionic Woman crossovers. This is only the second one I've seen anywhere and it's much better written than the other one.

Initially I thought, "Why make a Slayer bionic? Wouldn't that be pretty redundant?" But as it played out, I like the way you explained how the newer bionics would make her even stronger than Steve or Jamie, and that it would take Slayer strength to withstand the new bionics.
tammin chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
First I want to say well done for tying together to disparate shows together. Please, Please, Please write a sequel. I for one want to read more.

General Mac chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
more chapters please or at least a sequel
Sean Malloy-1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Can't wait to read more, please try to post any sequel as soon as you can. Do you know when you might update your story "Scooby Doo meets the Scoobies"?