Reviews for A Series of Once Was and Wishes
Sapphirewyren chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
wow this story is so cool. Too bad Rumiko Takahashi didn't know you when she was thinking up the Inuyasha series. this would have been a great explanaition to how Sesshoumaru got Tenseiga. ( I left feedback for the second chapter first and thought this up after.) This is awesome!
Sapphirewyren chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
another great story. that was an amazing story. Nice.
Azukeri Mercer chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
It is a touching story with a bleak view of another way the story could have gone.
wittyying chapter 2 . 4/15/2008
One word...AWESOME. Thanks.
Lady Vinicia chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Wow. That's about all I can say in regards to this. It was beautifully written, and came with several unique twists that I have never seen used before... Great job!
Meng Yuan Sun chapter 2 . 4/13/2007
This is terrible! How could Inu no Taisho be such a BASTARD!

Frankly, I love your take that is so different from the normal Inupapa-is-great-and-everything-was-wonderful-until-he-died template. It reminds me a lot of backroom scandals that dogged the imperial courts of China, Japan and Korea. Very intricately done.
me chapter 2 . 2/5/2007
well written but terribly ooc, the movies (and even manga) indicate that Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's father was wise and unusually loving and that is what ultimately led to his demise.
harvest x moon chapter 2 . 10/29/2006
i read this yesterday, but i simply had to read it again today...

this story is so heartbreaking, and it made me want to go beat up sesshoumaru's father (like i could...) and hug the little sesshoumaru...

this is incredible.
enna chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
This was absolutely heartbreaking. You portrayed the harshness of the "not-lord" well, and the nameless woman who was Sesshoumaru's mother was an easy character to pity. With a history like this, it's no wonder Sesshy's so messed up ]
kitsune-koinu chapter 2 . 7/23/2006
that was sad:(
ViralMancer chapter 2 . 7/14/2006
Beautifully written. Keep up the good work.
InuSaga chapter 2 . 11/29/2005
Well, I'm not going to say anything that hasn't been said already. I think everyone is interested in who was and what happened to Sesshomaru's mother. Characterizing Inu-papa as evil was an interesting twist. Well written and well thought out, good charaterization of Sesshomaru. I'm proud to share second place in the contest with you. _
YamiPaladinofChaos chapter 2 . 11/13/2005
The feeling of the story is this incredibly dark melancholy. Though I sometimes disagreed with the characterizations of InuPapa and Inuyasha, I'm refreshed by the different viewpoints.

An excellent story. Full marks and all that.
nyaaaaaauuuuuuuu chapter 2 . 11/3/2005
That was definitely a new perspective. I have to say I thought it was quite well done, and I liked it very much. )
Tetsuni chapter 2 . 11/1/2005
I don't have the words to describe this is real wonderfully written.(Bows her head)