Reviews for Unexpected Connections
Kerr Avonsen chapter 2 . 7/16/2010
*Bit of a Hufflepuff in Gryffindor clothing, it seemed; loyal to his friends and fierce in their defense. Spike approved.*

I love that bit. Yes, other Houses have their own honour, not just Gryffindor.
RTVfan chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
Nice crossover short, though it could have managed a few more chapters of exposition. :)
K.Henderson chapter 2 . 12/29/2009
Incredibly interested in a slight continuation. Just to see Spike interacting and possibly accidentally insulting the people around him with the good 'ol William the Bloody charm.
crazylove4MCR chapter 2 . 11/19/2009
aww.. I like this so far! I hope that you'll continue it!
npetrenko chapter 2 . 11/9/2009
Great story.
HarlequinRaven chapter 2 . 8/12/2009
Bloody brilliant. I was expecting it to be Harry, but I actually like it better with Neville. Great characterisation of Spike, too. :)
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Good fic, loved it. I was expecting Harry once I read the summary, but alas to the greatest disappointment I find Neville. Something unexpected but greatly written, one of the best fics out there!
Silver Cateyes chapter 2 . 5/2/2009
Oh, I love it. I'm giving myself giggle fits just thinking about Spike's intro to the New Hogwarts. I can just picture someone with a bit of Defense knowledge meeting him and going "But- but you're a vampire!" and Spike responding with something along the lines of "And you're an idiot who blurts out the obvious." Ah, good times...
TheEveningStar chapter 2 . 4/8/2009
Great start! I hope you continue, as I definately like your Spike, who's about as true to character as I've ever seen, and how he reacts to Harry and vice versa.
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 3/31/2009
o.O This is really cool, but are you sure you don't wanna continue it? It seems like it would make a great full story!
lizzywithfire chapter 2 . 3/30/2009
im really annoyed at your amount of one shots

i'd much rather a sequal to this

coz u are really good

like awesomely good

like UPDATE
Barranca chapter 2 . 8/19/2008
Unexpected, and a positive surprise. Spike as a downtrodden Hufflepuff - he has come a long way.
skabs chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
i really like this. spike neville unusual but oddley complimentary.
BalrogsBreath chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
*Squees*

This has loads of potential!

Thanks for posting it. I truly hope you write the next few chapters and make your readers happy, too.
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
OK, I know this says complete, but it just doesn't feel like it is. This could be, dare I say it, a bloody brilliant story of the much longer variety. I'd say it needs at least one or two more installments though. The whole vampire thing has not yet been addressed.
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »