Reviews for Unexpected Connections
EchoedShadows chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Sounds pretty interesting. I can't wait 'til you update.
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
um, what about Spike's problem with, you know, sunlight. How'd he go to Diagon Alley? How's he going to go to the greenhouses for that matter?
Reven Eid chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
) this was greate Neville & Spike who would've thought
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
funny thing is, they probably wouldn't mind too much that he's a vampire, those seem to be somewhat/almost accepted in wizarding society... well, as much as werewolves are anyway... hm, all we need now is for one of the girls at Hogwarts to turn out to be a slayer (and not yet contacted by the new council, as it couldn't find her at Hogwarts?
zeynel chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Love this fic! I really enjoyed the idea, it was fun!
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hahahaha! Awesome.

Man, I would SO read this story. Completely and totally. With joy.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Utterly brilliant idea you got here, Jedi Buttercup! Definitely would clue in to Spike's lack of cheer when it came to anything magic-related for dealing with situations - Hogwarts training being insufficient to save his mother? - and his lack of true animosity toward Willow and Tara...but I was under the impression that Hogwarts was protected by several magical wards, one designed to repel dark creatures like vampires? Oh well...awesome stuff, once again;)
FaintlyAlarming chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is a really interesting concept, and I would gladly read a sequel, if you were to write one. :) Here's hoping!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
now THAT is a most unusual family connectionh.
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh...Wow.

That was special. In a really, really good and entertaining way.
Crystal O. Grapher chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hm... 2 in the afternoon? How? Still fun, though.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
HA! Loved this, interesting combination and I loved the ending. Excelelnt work.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh my word, that's awesome! *still chuckling* William would so have been a Hufflepuff. Hee.
Bob the Almighty chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Heh. You've really got a talent for doing the unexpected. Somehow though, this kind of fits...
Asmodean the sly chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
You can't leave it there! It's a really good fic, who'd ever thought Spike a Longbottom?
47 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »