Reviews for Unexpected Connections
WolfDaughter chapter 2 . 7/3/2008
OK, I know this says complete, but it just doesn't feel like it is. This could be, dare I say it, a bloody brilliant story of the much longer variety. I'd say it needs at least one or two more installments though. The whole vampire thing has not yet been addressed.
EchoedShadows chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
Sounds pretty interesting. I can't wait 'til you update.
kateydidnt chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
um, what about Spike's problem with, you know, sunlight. How'd he go to Diagon Alley? How's he going to go to the greenhouses for that matter?
Reven Eid chapter 2 . 6/26/2008
) this was greate Neville & Spike who would've thought
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
funny thing is, they probably wouldn't mind too much that he's a vampire, those seem to be somewhat/almost accepted in wizarding society... well, as much as werewolves are anyway... hm, all we need now is for one of the girls at Hogwarts to turn out to be a slayer (and not yet contacted by the new council, as it couldn't find her at Hogwarts?
zeynel chapter 2 . 6/19/2008
Love this fic! I really enjoyed the idea, it was fun!
hjcallipygian chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Hahahaha! Awesome.

Man, I would SO read this story. Completely and totally. With joy.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Utterly brilliant idea you got here, Jedi Buttercup! Definitely would clue in to Spike's lack of cheer when it came to anything magic-related for dealing with situations - Hogwarts training being insufficient to save his mother? - and his lack of true animosity toward Willow and Tara...but I was under the impression that Hogwarts was protected by several magical wards, one designed to repel dark creatures like vampires? Oh well...awesome stuff, once again;)
FaintlyAlarming chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
This is a really interesting concept, and I would gladly read a sequel, if you were to write one. :) Here's hoping!
Silver Warrior chapter 1 . 9/4/2007
now THAT is a most unusual family connectionh.
Jess Readin chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh...Wow.

That was special. In a really, really good and entertaining way.
Crystal O. Grapher chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
Hm... 2 in the afternoon? How? Still fun, though.
teaonthestairs chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
HA! Loved this, interesting combination and I loved the ending. Excelelnt work.
Izhilzha chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Oh my word, that's awesome! *still chuckling* William would so have been a Hufflepuff. Hee.
Bob the Almighty chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Heh. You've really got a talent for doing the unexpected. Somehow though, this kind of fits...
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »