Reviews for Mystery of the Day
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 7/6
AWESOME
ncisduckie chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
i love this story. as i've been spamming on various sites- i'm hoping in the new amine we are deemed worthy of being ridded of the heinous green jacket you replaced. now if only it happened like this :)
Fedski chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
please continue this! i cna think of a millions ways that this situation could play out! please please write more and post soon!
Carmen Delta chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Ahh! I loved this story! How utterly kawaii 8)

"She poked his shoulder to show her point, and her finger bounced back upon contact of the effective anti-intrusion shoulder pads." - Teehee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMO-CHAN!
els1324 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh~ Go Usagi! ;D Get to see him change into his nice and sexy new jacket 3 haha
flowerypetal chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
really? i read as eagles fly and i'm thinking you have these melodramatic love stories but no i was wrong you have these deeply amuzing stories that are so cute. you probably think i have no life cuz i've been reading fanfic all day. but i do i promise. i just had a day off and wanted to be a bumb.
jesusfreak9211 chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
i want to see that! just think...ah
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
wo ditch the green coat!
InLoveWithABoy chapter 1 . 9/25/2008
lol nice view huh?
FuturePrincess chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
lololol hahahahaha very funny & cute story
svgurl410 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
usagi is very naughty! lol! but that was a sweet gesture. i really liked this story. :D

great work!
kireisnowtenshi chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
Aw how sweet :)
excuse.my.muse chapter 1 . 12/26/2006
awn this is so sweet. you really are a great writer, i wish i was half as good
Ummster chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
wow, that was funny...)

haha they were flirting nd didn't even know it. or did they?
HermioneCrookshanks919 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This has to be one of my alltime favorite one-shots now. It was so well written and very well planned. I can't count how may times I laughed.

But I'm just curious...what does everyone have against the green jacket? Did I miss an episode where Usagi or someone else insulted it, or do people really just not like it?

Back to the point of this review: Amazing job!