Reviews for Invisible
SRAS9 chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
One word: Beautiful!
Brukaoru chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Aah! That was so sad! ;_; Lovely written though!
Daisy's Blog chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Ah! so sad! but good nevertheless.
Kendokawaii00 chapter 1 . 4/1/2006
-cry- that was really me of ghost story you know the old english story but great work.I love well,back to real live I can never know how much time we had until we almost dead -hahhahaha- OK,keep up a good work on it bye
crazy fanfic lover chapter 1 . 9/28/2005
HOW COULD YOU KILL KAORU? Its so so so sad!

How could you kill her and do that to poor kenshin whos blaming himself now. *Sniff* Besides the fact that you KILLED KAORU! it was a very nicely writtin story.

keep up the good work and next time make it a happy ending!
shahinaz chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
that was so sad! *bawls*

write more!
achi chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
*wahh!* so sad *cries and floods the whole building* kaoru died... *sniff* anyways great fanfic! maybe you can add a sequel or something with kaoru being alive again from an angel hehehe... anyways keep up the great work!
Ken chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
HOW DARE U KILL HER!..u know that i like kaoru ...why did u do this..*sniff**sniff*...dont do this again!

Anyway nice story after all ...great writer!1 keep it up!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 8/17/2005
So sad but nice story!
Hawk-EVB chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Aww...that was so sad...It was PERFECT! *gives 2 thumbs up*
Aldailyn chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
*sniff sniff* I'm bawling like a baby here! Seriously! That is so sad yet the end is kinda sweet but its sad! *sniff*

Good job though, it takes a really good story to get me crying! Keep up the good work! _ *sniff*

Lynn
Inuyasha's Babygurl Luna chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I think that was a very good story...and sad too.I don't see anything wrong with this story up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This is so sad it almost made me cry, and that is normally hard to do. GREAT JOB!
kodomo kikilala chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
so sad...
Broken Quill and Scattered Ink chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Loved it! All of your work is entirely awesome and well written!