Reviews for Fear
xoxcrescentmoonxox chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
That was great; you captured Bailey wonderfully. Do you mind that I added it to my C2?
Rocky28 chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
THAT ROCKED. UR A GREAT WRITER.
Lily chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Nice, I loved it. Very sad though, hopefully they'll find a cure...
redsoxfreak01 chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
Yay! Another person who wrote a fic on Bailey! I love reading fics about Bailey's thoughts, and you wrote a real good one!
Doyle's Irish Princess chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
This was really good. You got Bailey's character down pat, congratulations! Very touching and sad, but still very good. I hope to see more from you.

Maddie
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
i like how you wrote this. it's a little bit rushed, but other than that, very good.
Galleria chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
Hey tht was a great fic!im lyke in LUV wid the sisterhood ottp. I lyke Tibby best cuz her story touched me. But that was mostly cuza bailey. I luved the movie i read the 1 book n now im reading the 2. U must write more fics lyke this. U got bailey perfect. It was fab!
flamemaker666 chapter 1 . 8/9/2005
i luved it! u played bailey so perfectly im wondering if ur actually Ann undercover. lol. but seriously u got all the emotion right here. continue writing! please at least for my sake! think of the little flame maker with no life! lol ok im out!

-cece
cozycatastrophe chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Wow! Amazing and very thoughtful entry! Have you ever read the books? Bailey is amazing. You got her character very well. Great story!