Reviews for The Playboy's Pursuit
Guest chapter 8 . 10/1/2017
Thank you so much for this story. I love it so much!
candycop99 chapter 8 . 6/26/2014
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
FinnicksOwndare chapter 8 . 5/22/2014
PLZ UPDATE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THATS HOLY ! Amazing !
D. Kennedy chapter 8 . 5/21/2014
For the love of all things good and magical finish this story.
PrincessIsabella2012 chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
I wish you had continued this! It's a great fic!
danceislife13 chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I love this story so much! I cannot even express in words how amazing I think this story and you are! Please update soon or I will die!
RoaringLion51 chapter 8 . 8/15/2013
its very good! but it seems you will not continue this
Vaneesa85 chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
OH my god Loving it
LucifersSin chapter 8 . 1/19/2013
omg, you have to write more. NO don't write more. dammit, write more. oh god. i have no idea what to say. you've left me with so many feelings. i want to know what happens but then i don't want to know what happens. this is toooooo good.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
really good go on!
gottaloveva chapter 8 . 3/20/2012
I love this story! Please update soon! :)
Thrae Elddim chapter 8 . 2/7/2012
My god. Oh my god. What a shocker there at the end! I look forward to seeing what happens!
Daniellexx chapter 8 . 12/14/2011
love it plz update again soon.
Regin chapter 8 . 11/1/2011
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
o.x-Twiggy-x.o chapter 8 . 4/29/2011
this is possibley the only oliver/hermione story that i think is worth reading over and over again.

your literature is amazing

i really hope you decide to continue this story,

your style is something other writers here should aspire to :)

xx