Reviews for One Night at Club Denial
Frank chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
The Sev the guitarist comment cracked me up, but later I got lost and gave up.
DarkGirl27966 chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
WHAT THE HELL!*laughing so hard that I fall over*I should get up now my sisters looking at me like I'm carzy.I LOVED IT!
Robin Silverman chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
i love this it is written so differently and well, and i love how you combined them all. it was such a fun read and i love reading it out loud.

Mrs.Masters chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC EPIC. I'm making it my life's goal to find this place. *grabs yaoi-sensing camera*
CalypsoHunter chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
that was funny! i realize this was writen a while ago, i'm just now getting to it. i hope you have more like it.

ElsaGemma chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
HAHAHA! This is s funny! Please, do write more crossover story!
pixistixheaven chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
that was really awesome. loved it! -wink-
the Prince's Jewel chapter 1 . 11/30/2005
Obviously, I do not watch enough Star Wars, because it took the note at the bottom and reading the end to get the Morrie character placed. Although I still don't know who Feanor is. *finds this annoying* Oh, wait. Who the hell is Dawson? That rang no bells.

*grins* I love multi-fandoms of this sort, they amuse endlessly. You did good (and yes, I damn thee with faint praise).
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
As usual, I am drooling and slobbering as I avidly devour your latest literary offering. Marvellous job.
Lenora chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
I just have one thing to say:

that made absoutly no sense, but i loved it. great job.
Kronos chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*claps delightfully* Hah hah, very funny; I really enjoyed it.
Yura 3 chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Huhahahahahaha xD

That was one funny fanfic... /o/
black.luna chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
The phrase "Manwe's balls" was quite... original. *sniggers* And Morgoth being called "Morrie" (by Feanor, no less)is also amusing.

I like this fic! _; It's nicely written, and *Sevvie* is lovable even in his snarkiness...

Of course, you got me thinking again when you mentioned the events in HBP. I've lost a little more of my remaining sanity trying to rationalize Dumbledore's strategies - quite inconvienient at this point, since I have other matters to rave over... oh, well.
The Sarcastic Typo chapter 1 . 8/4/2005