Reviews for Yeah Right!
Lovebugeemy chapter 37 . 5/15/2014
What's the unoriginal girls name so I can comment on her fanfictions?
Lovebugeemy chapter 31 . 5/15/2014
I can't believe she ripped off your story like that. That's so not cool. If you can't be original then don't write anything. You however are a great writer. Love your story. And you seem cool and funny from what you said about the girl who ripped off your story.
CraigTucker1252 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
love it!
Aidita305 chapter 39 . 8/4/2008
oh snap i loved your story it was great. AND I LOVED THAT QUOTE. IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO GET IT BUT I GOT IT YAY!
LovesMeSomeJommy chapter 39 . 5/24/2007
The best part of this whole tale for me was " Jay and Emma and everybody in this story ended up happy..except for Mia. Her plan to L.A. crashed and she died. Jay and Emma never found out but they could care less anyways!" She just died...awesome
jaysgirl15 chapter 39 . 4/28/2007
great
flip n bodaggit chapter 39 . 11/19/2006
Dang that was a really good story. Although I have to admit, I didn't like Emma being half gay throughout. I did like the momentary Semma-ness. Hope to read more from you soon! :)
jennb3636 chapter 39 . 11/9/2006
So I comlelty loved this fic...It was so frickin awesome! But just one question/ WHat happens when Jays dad's guys find him
MaryAuksi chapter 39 . 10/21/2006
OMG I so loved this story! I like read it two hours or so! Or more.. This is so awesome! I'll read your other stories, also.

You're an awesome writer!

xox
Longtimenosee chapter 33 . 10/20/2006
LMFAO! I like the story, but I love the way you curse people out it's like the cherry on top of the ice cream and it's friggin hilarious! oh well, off to read more!
melrose465 chapter 39 . 10/18/2006
i loved it im glad you continued the story and ill get to say i read ur early works lol
bigsis0829 chapter 26 . 9/17/2006
Finish later. I love it!
hpgeek151 chapter 39 . 9/10/2006
It took me 3 days to read this story, but let me t ell you it was really good.
BagelLoveeBabe chapter 39 . 1/14/2006
whoa i just got done reading this and it is amazing. i tried to walk away from it and save it on my computer for the next day but i couldn't. i got back out of bed and jumped on my computer and read it all the way threw its amazing
mitsukohyuuga chapter 1 . 11/21/2005
This story was so awesome! You are a great writer and u should tottally write a sequel!