Reviews for The Obvious
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
I love it. RObin is way too shy and doesn't get how obvious he is about his feelings and that everyone knows how he feels,other than Starfire. It's funny, and I started to crack up at the end. My dad was looking at me wondering "what the heck is wrong with her?" Anyway, awesome job!
xXSundae SurpriseXx chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
cute story
Bandit chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
I liked it. I had the ending figured out pretty much though. Of course Robin is stressing out over this and of course They already know...duh Robin. Poor Robin. I enjoyed this, thanks!
AirGirl Phantom chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
YAY! CUTENESS! When I read embarrassing scenes it makes me want to tear my hair out, and I have no clue why. But Robin and Starfire ARE very obvious. So the answer to Robin's question is YES THEY ARE!
Artemis 85 chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Yep robin your that obvious I'm afraid, great story.
Rowina chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
nice! ya know, they are pretty obvious! Like, every single episode! I love this story! unlike most others, but good all the same.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
haha! cute! I could just see Robin flipping out in the end like that and Raven finally blowing up at him for going to another extrimity. haha.
Lelila chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Great stuff! Well written, totally in character. Keep up the good work!
StarryTian chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
"Yeah we know" that was so funny! But poor Robin. He needs to brush up on his "lady-skills". But, I guess that's what makes him really funny! Keep writing!

Over and out,

~StarryTian
Terra chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Hell yeah, they're that obvious! There wasn't much to it. It was a good point most people don't really include in romance stories. Add more to the plot, that just being one part of it, because it wasn't all that interesting...but well written anyway. Keep writing.

_