Reviews for Circus of life
Linkwonka88 chapter 27 . 2/15
Loved your story...will you write more. I wanna know if ficklegruber
finished his plot to destroy Wonka or if it gets foiled... was hoping for
more sex scenes between him and Ros and also to know if he ever
tells the Buckets/Dr. Wonka he's engaged.
FerdinandFrog chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
Please update one day.

I adore this story. and it's been far, far too long :S

lovelovelove!
Astra-The-Goddess chapter 27 . 11/9/2009
It's been over two years Maleficent Angel. I've fallen in love with this story!
stankface chapter 27 . 2/9/2008
I really love this story. Yes, I was expecting a more "interesting" love scene. I would appreciate it if you updated though. I'll be waiting.

Love, Brei.
Number VIII - Axel chapter 27 . 9/4/2007
Hey! Like I said, I'm not online much 'cause I don't have internet at home so email is the best way to catch me (since overseas calls are far too expensive).
Lysi Marie chapter 27 . 8/29/2007
Amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
SamiraGranger chapter 8 . 8/21/2007
This is a very good story so far. Poor Rosanna, poor Willy! The last line of this chapter made me think of Elvis, though. Keep up the good work!
Fumblepaws chapter 26 . 3/14/2007
I would very much like to read more!
Rixiroo chapter 26 . 11/17/2006
A year later, and no updates. T_T I'm crushed. LoL Hope you decide to continue this fic.
Bereft chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
"Oh yes, Rosanna is not a Mary-Sue. She could have been, but she’s not. She’s far prettier and nicer than I am and more understanding."

Most people would consider her being 'far prettier/nicer/and more understanding' (especially the pretty part) a key factor in the creation of a mary-sue.

Your first chapter was well written, by the way.
TrudiRose chapter 23 . 4/2/2006
LOL at the swimming costume! And I like the new subplot about the rival chocolatiers, and their differing personalities. The plot thickens!
TrudiRose chapter 22 . 4/1/2006
I liked their night together and the fact that nothing happened - they really do need to take it slow. And yeah, he's someone who'd probably have a hard time with babies, so that all works out.
TrudiRose chapter 21 . 4/1/2006
Aww, Christmas fluffiness! I love it! Very sweet chapter!
TrudiRose chapter 19 . 4/1/2006
It's fascinating how you created this whole Oompa-Loompa culture. Great descriptions!
TrudiRose chapter 18 . 4/1/2006
The kissing scene and aftermath were VERY well done! It's really hard to get a character like Willy into a romance, but you're doing a great job of it, step by gradual step. Very nice!