Reviews for Rogue White and The Seven Mutants
Person who loves this parody chapter 10 . 3/27/2011
In the comics, Gambit had so much kinetic energy in him, that it, totally like, made it impossible for telepaths to get inside his head. All they would get was static. So, his thoughts were safe and sound. But...I LOVE IT!
Person who loves this parody chapter 9 . 3/27/2011
GET 'IM ROMY! GET THE TWO EVIL JERKETTES!
Person who loves this parody chapter 6 . 3/27/2011
So much for Toad's ONLY SHOWER ONCE A MONTH rule.
Person who loves this parody chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Hee hee! Very funny. Though I feel sorry for Evans.
Hazel Eyes401 chapter 10 . 10/15/2009
Love your parodies but what does DPD stand for? And why are they after Raven and Lightning? I can't wait to read more of your stories. ROMY forever.
starsshutyourfaces chapter 10 . 6/17/2009
Hehe your parodies are great, you should really write stories about Raven and Lightnings dimension
PennyFerret chapter 4 . 2/17/2008
There is no way this 'Ralph' could beat Leroy! the super awsome squrriel! (He's got white fur with red eyes and a machine gun) ((Leroy haunts my dreams))
LunarPhoenix13 chapter 10 . 1/10/2008
Very well done! Despite the fact that Snow White is a total pansy who has a freaky voice, I've always liked her for some reason... maybe it's because some people actually call me Snow White (due to my looks, not because I have overly cheery animals stalking me)! And CF's squirrels give me a happy everytime they are mentioned!
Vaneria Potter chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
I like how your work is going, although I find it admittedly strange that Rogue, arguably one of the strongest and most potentially powerful mutant currently living, is always cast as the meek damsel in distress.

Then again, it could be just to see her indignation throughout the play.
rhymneyfaries chapter 10 . 3/18/2006
I love your parodies!
Emma Raven Moony Grimm chapter 10 . 1/10/2006
This is So CUTE! And I adore your OC's hehe...
Crash Slayer chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
Hey, i'm alive... sorry i haven't updated... or even read again till now... lifes been difficult i definately plan to read the pirates of the carribean spoof :)
Jeh517 chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
I would like to see xmen do Rock-A-Doodle,The Adventures Of The American Rabbit,The Christmas Raccoons,The Raccoons On Ice,and The Raccoons And The Lost Star.
Jeh517 chapter 10 . 11/23/2005
heartsyhawk chapter 10 . 11/22/2005
YAY! End of tormenting evil voice. Rems is simply too sweet for his own good, and I'm trying really hard to suppress the 'What kind of guy goes around kissing dead girls?' rant my creative writing class got. That is a serious eeky thing of this fairy tale. Prince Charming is a necrophiliac. And a creep to boot but not Remy. He's precious. Alas, I think the only person who honestly would kiss Evan, other than his genetic family would possibly be Calisto, but hey, the girl lives in the sewers so she probably has low expectations. Ok enough ranting, great way to tie the ending off. I loved the play and I cannot wait for Mutants of the Carribean. That should be fun major. My personal favorite part is where the pirates are trying to get the dog to give them the key. So this new rule, I'm not personally fond of it, but at least they are still giving us a method of communication to work with. And btw hope you have a nice Thanksgiving.

HH