Reviews for Hold Me
Arin chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Okay, it was good and cute but very weird. :))
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/16/2006
Hmm... I, too, am wondering who. Who put Fai back to bed that is. Hmm, next chapter, please?
itsdeleted chapter 1 . 8/15/2005
Yes I knew that would happen. I could tell he had a thing for her in that moment. But clamp never put it. Though I don't like the idea of Fai and Kurogane so much but every couple in Tsubasa doesn't bother me much so I'll get used to it.

-Corri

PS continue writting!

WhatwasIthinking chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
Aww... I love how you ended it .
Eddie The Black Maru chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
might possibly strangle you.

maybe.

if you don't provide cookies that is. Chocolate-chip.

hehehehehehehehe. i loved to hate it. it was well written (when is your work NOT?) and the pairing...oh...it might grow on me.

maybe.

kuro-pin.

love and slobers

dori
MeyRevived2 chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
actually it was sweet and lovely _ witty too.
meoww chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
lol, love the ending.(I really wish they would have shown Kuro-pin putting Fai in bed.T_T)
Fyyrrose chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
You know this is all your fault. Today during our venture ... I found a copy of vol. 6 in the bookstore. I *had* to sit down and read it. I still think your version is better. I like the challenges we made...Now I'm just wishing I made them harder (no pun...I swear) ))

I think you should draw a picture of Fai naked...it would be interesting. I have the plots for the others, but I'm just too tired to write. I just hope the next ones live up to your expectations...cause we all know I have none...rather, if i do, they are sadistic and twisted.

Did I choke? Oh yes, the fluff was pulled out and stuffed into a cute Akabane plushie! (Ifg's trying to kill it, and mango's trying to eat it)

OOC naw... it's called adding taste to Saukra...she's boring and yet somehow, she's still alive -.-;