Reviews for Consequences
Unknown Personality chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
I think your story serves as an explanation for why these things happen the way they do if it were all real.
void one chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Yes! someone else worries about what our stories do to these poor, innocent characters...Am in the throes of a fanfic along similar lines. :)
Locklace chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Oh, dear God, this is hilarious. Thank you SO much.
Gothgirlreid chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
333333333333333333333 This fic is fantastic! Then again, Vimes mighht want to kill me if he read the fic I wrote...333333333333333333333
PaperheartJester chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
LOL very nicely done. Poor Vimes. He isn't gay, guys... The only scenario I find plausible would be Carcer/Young Vimes, and that would be rape.
reaperofthewinds chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
hah! As someone who doesn't go in for the whole slash culture I found this a highly accurate critique of the subject. (i have nothing against slash it just doesn't interest me myself)
Jay Lee Leuis chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
ahahahahahaha, that was awesome!

That is all that needs to be said about this.
Mint Pearl Voice chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
This fic had me laughing hysterically. Why are all your fics so funny? Are you, like, possesed by the Muse of Comedy or something?
granular chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Mornwey chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
*dies laughing*

I'd compliment you on this most awesome fic, but I can't breathe...

Peace out

Drummers chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
...And once again, poor Drumknott has not been thought about...

Great job, though! :D
The Summoning Dark chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Can't...breathe...laughing...too much... That was awesome! *dies of too much laughter*
nonamenoname chapter 1 . 10/20/2005
*giggle* Oh, don't let complainants get you down. Even us slashers ought to have a sense of humour about ourselves.
Ruth chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Incredibly funny and quite true _

I'm glad someone pointed this out.

One can only laugh at ones self.
Jennifer Jolie chapter 1 . 9/18/2005
*chuckles* Oh, that is good. And it's not really slash, but it's hilarious. Good that you left it off right there too.