Reviews for Dark Summoner
KhaosKontrolKing chapter 2 . 4/10
6. They are the same in death.
DevilishMinx chapter 27 . 2/28
I really really REALLY want to see the Sequel to this! pretty please!
Nihatclodra chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
... couldn't Pheo be used on sin, and burn away Yevon?
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Called it: Mandrake.
Nihatclodra chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
My guesses are that Athena will either be an Owl, or a Hippogryph. and that Oddish will possibly be a Mandrake, Whomping Willow, Devil's Snare, or something along those lines.
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
So... Harry gets sent to a new world... where he then dies, and becomes a spirit within a single day of getting there... bravo mirror, bravo.
Kikuriki chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
You left out Holy in your list of damaging spells.

Holy - Causes undead and unnatural enemies heavy damage, and makes ghosts susceptible to physical attacks or just more damage in general.

Holy is one of my favorite attacks, 'cause it's so pretty. Right after that I'd say my favorite would be Drain and Blizzaga.
Mukuro234 chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
This is a great fic. I just confess this chap and the ending of of chap 26 made me cry but I s did enjoy this XD
zephyr hb chapter 27 . 10/30/2014
wow, soooo long to read this, helped withna fever.
kat1316 chapter 26 . 10/6/2014
The only downside to this story was that there was no Lemon scenes :(
Everything else was good
kat1316 chapter 27 . 10/6/2014
umm im getting the impression that people dont know that it was Harry that defeated SIN and if so why doesnt Yuna say that it wasnt her?
kat1316 chapter 25 . 10/6/2014
umm you said that Cassandra, Nimune, Merlin and Grindelwald were fused to make Gaia but who is Nimune? She/he isnt mentioned in the story although I know you wrote that Farrl, Kraken, Pheo, and Demeter were used to make gaia but Farrl's fayth is someone named Keridwen (you wrote it in chapter 18 at the bottom), Kraken's fayth is Cassandra, Demeter is Grindewalds, and Pheo is Merlins, so unless you had a mixup or something who is Nimune?
kat1316 chapter 20 . 10/5/2014
Collin CreevyMaechen
kat1316 chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
kat1316 chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
First of all if your gonna write in Al-bhed at least provide the translations next to them translating them is just headache inducing. Another thing why didnt Harry do the sending while he was hiding i mean like seriously?