Reviews for Dark Summoner
Well, I know I threatened you ith a most foul fate, namely loudly farting writing implements if Tidus diaasppeared, but that was mainly because I thought he mould be separated from Harry, but both of them dissappearng together is quite alright. So, no farting PC's or the like!
About your friend. Write the smut (love to read H/T smut, Yeah, I'm dirty like that) save it elsewhere, give the unsmutted version to your friend, and then post it with the hidden part. Please. Pretty please with a naked Harry on top!
Well, as deletion of the haters is impossible, delete all the traces of them you can! I love your story, and Harry/Tidus is a good pairing, so keep it up. I my opinion, lemons would make the story even better:)
Just to point out correct spilling about a word:
Wondered thought about, speculated
Wandered walked about, strolled
I also just now realized that autocorrect changed the word wandered to wondered until i stopped it. Maybe thats why you misspelled it. Anyway, no big deal, it just distracts from reading this excellent story:)
Hey. Just read your authors note at the beginning of the chapter, and just thought Id give my own note: I really hope you werent crying because one of our Heroes dissappeared (as Tidus did in canon) or one of them died. I mean, its not like you have to end it with them happily ever after, but some sort of contentness is needed in a story like this. And so I just wanted to warn you that if one of the former mentioned horrors occur, I will crawl into my iPad, search the web for your position and create a computervirus that will make your PC or whatever you use to write) fart loudly whenever you try to type anything. Yeah! You have been warned! Love the story so far (though a couple of chapter could use the setting of "reading showing" or whatever it is called in english. "Reading showing" is a direct Word for Word translation from my language, as I dont know the english Word for it. Sorry). Anyway; good story!
About Harry being gay. Well, I am gay myself, and love swing one of my greatest Heroes being gay himself. In fact, I personally believe that the real HP should be gay, but not the way you portray him (not criticism, just a personal observation). In my head, Harry should fight and defekt Voldemort, and then find himself a strong, secure man, a few years older than himself, who is read to care for him. Something nobody has ever done to him before. The Dursleys never cared for him, the magicals never took care of him (he took care of them), Sirius wanted to, but was never given the opportunity, and Dumbledore kept his distanse even if he actually cared for him inside. So after old Voldie was gone, his ultimate retarderte would have been a slightly older man saying: I love you, and I will take care of you from now on. And Harry, even if a bit uncomfortable with the idea, not really knowing what someone caring for him would entall, would after a little wooing give in and live happily ever after, being cared for. Now, this story i building up to Harry caring for Tidus, which is different from what I had imagined, but Tidus is sund a darling that it is a good match nevertheless. So, good story, keep up the good work!
Alex2909 chapter 27 . 4/11
awesome story
KhaosKontrolKing chapter 2 . 4/10/2016
6. They are the same in death.
DevilishMinx chapter 27 . 2/28/2016
I really really REALLY want to see the Sequel to this! pretty please!
Nihatclodra chapter 21 . 7/21/2015
... couldn't Pheo be used on sin, and burn away Yevon?
Nihatclodra chapter 6 . 7/19/2015
Called it: Mandrake.
Nihatclodra chapter 5 . 7/19/2015
My guesses are that Athena will either be an Owl, or a Hippogryph. and that Oddish will possibly be a Mandrake, Whomping Willow, Devil's Snare, or something along those lines.
Nihatclodra chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
So... Harry gets sent to a new world... where he then dies, and becomes a spirit within a single day of getting there... bravo mirror, bravo.
Kikuriki chapter 17 . 6/2/2015
You left out Holy in your list of damaging spells.

Holy - Causes undead and unnatural enemies heavy damage, and makes ghosts susceptible to physical attacks or just more damage in general.

Holy is one of my favorite attacks, 'cause it's so pretty. Right after that I'd say my favorite would be Drain and Blizzaga.
Mukuro234 chapter 27 . 1/9/2015
This is a great fic. I just confess this chap and the ending of of chap 26 made me cry but I s did enjoy this XD