Reviews for The Yamani
jusa lilcrazE chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
That was cool.I loved it!write more please?
sharingiscaring chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I would really like to read this but i can only read the first chapter is it posted somewhere else or something?
ME chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
I can only see the first chapter... the sumary claims there are 24, and there are reviews for higher chapters, but only the first one is in the story... I'd really love to read your story, I like the way it sounds so far. If you could fix that, you would totally be my hero for that day!
InvisibleOrphan chapter 23 . 5/26/2009
i'm just letting you know that Kel was called Lump while Wyldon was called Stump. You're story was very interesting and very confusing. Half the time I didn't get what was going on but I liked the idea and I kind of enjoyed reading it. I hope to see you're writing grow and develop.
Anonymous chapter 23 . 5/15/2009
This story was pretty good in the beginning. It was mysterious and all. I think you could have done something to make the ending better. I also think that there should have been more on Innath and Kel because I believe they are a good match together, and perhaps could have somehow reunited in the end and they would have been a pair. The grammar needs work. Some dialogue with the italic's, bolding's, and normal typing is messed up for when somebody is talking or it is used for multiple people. All in all it was pretty good, but it could have been better.
Brianna chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I really like what you're trying to do, the story is good but the grammer and spelling need work. I would love to read this story in its entirety but it needs to be beta'd before I could read past ch. 2. Sorry, but I really like this story and want to be able to read it without being distracted by mistakes.
moosehugger chapter 18 . 11/24/2008
You put in the wrong bear for the context! In that context it should be BEAR with me, not bare with me. Bare means naked! So you said NAKED with me!
moosehugger chapter 2 . 11/23/2008
I'm usin my username, cuase i'm too lazy too acctually log in.

ANYWHO... Y do U have no chapter 14?
moosehugger chapter 7 . 8/17/2008
ep! (sorry I make sqeekey sounds when ecited:)
moosehugger chapter 23 . 7/8/2008
o!
moosehugger chapter 9 . 7/7/2008
o-oo-o
BibliophileDream chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I think it is wonderful so far.
Reyna chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
Numair's wife's name, the Wildmage's name, is Daine. Diana isn't a Tortallan character. How dare you get that wrong?
Me chapter 12 . 9/26/2007
Hey, I like where this is going. I just have one comment about your writing:

Anything that's could of or anything like that only sounds like an "of". Really it's could've, which I'm sure you now is short for could have. I was just ignoring it, but it's a pet peeve of mine (English major) so I had to bring it up.

I love your plot and how you changed the entire Protector of the Small storyline though. You don't have to answer this (epecially since this is anonymous because I can't for the life of me remember my password), but is Cedric going to appear anywhere here? I think it would be interesting to see how different their relationship is.

Anyway, I love the story, I just needed to take time to say that. Thanks!
Kelly chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
I read the first like two paragraphs and you lost me already. I mean... PROOFREAD!