Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
LoErneBraska chapter 54 . 5/20
I STILL WAITIN FOR NEXT OMG I LOVE THIS AND OMG OMG OMG I CAN'T OMG HOW GOOD THIS IS OMG MY ENG IS TERIBLE I KNOW BUT I UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING OMG GRETTINGS FROM POLAND PLZ WRITE SOON 55 CH. LLAP
jetnova16 chapter 54 . 2/3
Very good, more?
One thing, in many Archer and T'Pol stories where they have a child it is always been a girl that is named T'Lin. All writers have an understanding that they all aparently stick with using T'Lin. Even I follow that.

Other than that understanding of using a girl for Archer and T'Pol's child and naming her T'Lin good job and please continue.
archangemon chapter 54 . 1/15
I will always read your stories :D
AMP chapter 54 . 1/7
This story is great! Please continue. I look forward to your updates. This is my favorite fan fiction of all the different stories I've read. Thank you so much:)
butifulhi chapter 54 . 1/8
Oh my I love this story! Please update...pretty please:) I've spent the last few days reading this story any free chance I could get (ugh! Work was getting the the way...lol).

Thank you so much for the great read and I hope you continue with this one.

It's so good, I'm starting to read it all over again;)
decisiveorigin chapter 54 . 12/10/2016
Kind of wish you never wrote this story I still way too many sleepless nights had to catch up with this. Please update soon although I appreciate the break from the shakles of this intriguing Tale
Seacook chapter 44 . 12/2/2016
I was going to finish reading what you've got upoupo before commenting but just *had* to commend you on a job well done - and to say that Archer had full well give Skip (err...Skon. Dang, Shran, now you've got *me* doing it!) one heck of an apology. I owe him one too - there were several times where I questioned his behavior and thought he had ulterior motives, but am glad her was able to help T'Pol and Jon...
stroke3times chapter 54 . 11/16/2016
Is it Grav or Gral?
aria1210 chapter 54 . 10/18/2016
I found your story while look for a T'Pol and Acher story. I am so glad that I found you as an author. I have so enjoyed this story so much that I have spent every spare moment reading it. I had to keep read to find out what happened in some chapters which lead to some late night reads. I have enjoyed your characterizations, plots, and descriptions. I look forward to your next chapter.
Thanks for the hours of entertainment.
asearcher chapter 54 . 10/2/2016
Loved it. A few typos that sorta pulled me out...but I like where you're going. Can't wait til the next installment.
Katiarange chapter 53 . 1/23/2016
Is she pregnant? Oh man that is going to floor John
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 53 . 8/14/2015
Great story, I hope you finish this eventually. In a world sorely lacking in Archer/T'Pol fanfic, though, as it stands this fic is already classic. So in depth, so compex, so great.
AS89 chapter 1 . 3/2/2015
I really enjoy your story and I hope to see a continuation of it this year. I don't know how many times I read it but all I can say is: I hope the next chapter comes out very soon. :)
Jacks in my head chapter 53 . 2/21/2015
I wanted you to know I am enjoying this fic. I am late to the party as I had never heard of this series until I finally got Netflix. I love it!
Johnny chapter 53 . 11/12/2014
God dammit I am hooked. I stayed up for hours reading this gem of a story. I am truly glad I found it. I have read all of your others but my dear must I say this one is exquisite. I anxiously look forward to reading the next installment. God speed to you.