Reviews for Picking Up the Pieces
Dylan S. Thompson chapter 53 . 8/14
Great story, I hope you finish this eventually. In a world sorely lacking in Archer/T'Pol fanfic, though, as it stands this fic is already classic. So in depth, so compex, so great.
AS89 chapter 1 . 3/2
I really enjoy your story and I hope to see a continuation of it this year. I don't know how many times I read it but all I can say is: I hope the next chapter comes out very soon. :)
Jacks in my head chapter 53 . 2/21
I wanted you to know I am enjoying this fic. I am late to the party as I had never heard of this series until I finally got Netflix. I love it!
Johnny chapter 53 . 11/12/2014
God dammit I am hooked. I stayed up for hours reading this gem of a story. I am truly glad I found it. I have read all of your others but my dear must I say this one is exquisite. I anxiously look forward to reading the next installment. God speed to you.
jetnova16 chapter 41 . 11/5/2014
You're really an idiot when it comes to Star Trek aren't you! You don't even know where Vulcan is! Vulcan is in the Milky Way Galaxy. Every planet ever seen in Star Trek is in the Milky Way Galaxy. The Milky Way Galaxy in Star Trek has 4 quadrants, the Alpha Quadrant, the Beta Quadrant, the Gamma Quadrant and the Delta Quadrant. The core worlds of the Federation, also known as the founding worlds of the Federation were all in the Alpha Quadrant of the Milky Way Galaxy, this includes Vulcan along with Earth, Andoria and Tellar. For good sakes learn your Star Trek and the meaning of everything and actually do your research before you even attempt to say something is canon or write something else that totally isn't right!
jetnova16 chapter 24 . 10/21/2014
Yet again with this chapter you've proven just how you don't know anything about Star Trek! The Constitution-class starship entered service in 2240's and was used up until the 2270's and this has been established in official Star Trek Canon. ( /wiki/Constitution_class)
The first Constitution-class starship was built 79 years after the ending of the Earth-Romulan War, the decommissioning of the Enterprise NX-01 and the founding of the Federation.
I truly cannot believe how much mistakes you've maken in this entire story. You surely don't know ANYTHING about Star Trek or Star Trek Canon, I actually have done my research for my Star Trek novel I'm writing and none of your mistakes that break established canon fall into my writing because of my research. You should be very ashamed of yourself and how you've made terrible mistakes such as these that I've reported to you since starting to read this story.
Frankly if I was you with all of these mistakes I'd be very disappointed in what I've posted as a story and would take it down to rewrite and edit it so it does fit canon especially since "you've" claimed to be following canon yet clearly aren't.
Well every time I find more mistakes against canon from now till the end of this story I'm going to continue commenting on them!
jetnova16 chapter 22 . 10/20/2014
I just made it to Chapter 22 and still see that you know nothing about Star Trek or Star Trek Enterprise!
The Xindi never even know about the Coalition of Planets or the Federation, they wouldn't even have joined the Federation at that point in history.
Also the Romulans wouldn't have allied them with the Orions and the Arali as you're calling them aren't even an official Star Trek race, you're fully making them up especially since they aren't mentioned in Memory Alpha which is for all canon-based Star Trek. Now if they were real they would be there.
You say you're trying to match canon yet you have totally and utterly painfully failed to match any established Star Trek canon because if you got it right, you'd also known that the Romulans were xenophobic and wouldn't have allied themselves with anyone. Also Terra Prime was totally disbanded and wasn't around anymore. And furthermore if you knew anything about established Star Trek canon you would know that the Federation didn't exist until after the Earth-Romulan War.
Frankly you need to relearn your entire Star Trek Universe's canon information! This story is truly one that doesn't fit canon when you want to say it does!
jetnova16 chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I hope you know that Star Trek Enterprise's series finale: "These Are The Voyages..." was set in the year 2161 after the conclusion of the Earth-Romulan War so in all due respect you are wrong to say that war is coming next.

The proof that my information is accurate doesn't just come from the Star Trek Enterprise series on TV, it also comes from the Star Trek Enterprise books on the Romulan War. And another major source is Memory Alpha.

At Memory Alpha, it is stated that the series finale for Star Trek Enterprise is set 10 years after the Enterprise NX-01 first launched. The ship first launched in the year 2151 so when you add 10 years to that you get 2161. All Star Trek series have placed the founding of the United Federation of Planets directly after the Earth-Romulan War which has also been well known to have ended in 2161 this strongly means that the war is over by the episode "These Are The Voyages..." Making the war coming in this story totally off from officially established Star Trek Canon and the history of both Starfleet and the United Federation of Planets.

I strongly suggest that you actually do your research and learn more about the entire Star Trek Franchise and each series as a whole before you start writing anymore Star Trek stories that way you really do know what you are writing about!

I myself have been working on a Star Trek novel as a Fan Fiction and I've based my information strongly on canon sources and Memory Alpha. I've also done major research into all things Star Trek so I actually unlike you with this story have stuck with established Star Trek history.

Other than your canon-based and limited knowledge into the Star Trek Franchise as a whole, this story is alright but as I've previously stated I'd strongly recommend rewriting and reworking this story to edit out the Earth-Romulan War starting since it has already ended by the events of the episode "These Are The Voyages...". I could actually rewrite/edit this story to make it fit its true place in the Star Trek Universe after the Earth-Romulan War!
kira66 chapter 53 . 8/17/2014
An update! Yay!
Nodiris chapter 53 . 8/15/2014
You're impressive! Please continue this absolute amazing story!
Guest chapter 53 . 8/13/2014
Thank you! Needed that plot to go forward!
dennisud chapter 53 . 8/15/2014
Steady progress towards the climax! Love them blue people! ;-)
HappyHappyReader chapter 53 . 8/13/2014
Yeah! What a fun chapter! Please don't make us wait too long to find out what has T'Pol so tired:-)
craig mills chapter 52 . 4/23/2014
Just read your entire story In a few hours finally we see dome romance I like how john was affected by the Pon farr just like t'pol but I can't help but wonder why gas he married her yet he seems to put it off but that could be my opinion alone anyway please update soon I will be waiting