Reviews for When It Rains, It Pours
madamwolf chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
I read this story a while ago and never faved it, or did anything and I regretted it once I felt the need to read it again and never found it. I have been looking for this fic forever and now I found it and I am happy. Good on you for writing such an awesome fic.
Flash Foreward chapter 1 . 9/13/2008
The mental image of Rodney poking Beckett with a needle is priceless. :)

This is a great piece. You capture everyone's voices very well, and the scenario plays out very believably. Great work!
Dagger chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
This must be one of my favorite Carson whumpage fics I've read in a while. I mean, I love him to bits, but... :D

The trouser thing and Rodney poking Carson with a needle had me laugihng, hard. Well done!
asanderd chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I think this is a favorite of mine! Great job, well written, and beautifully researched. Well done! ... You really like torturing Carson... Okay question... I have only been watching SGA for about 2 months now... I channel surf a lot and clicked on SciFi and SGA was on.. actually a marathon! lol And I fell in love. I only just in the past few days infect started reading SGA fanfiction. I am familiar with the term Fluff... and Slash (yeah I just can't do that stuff) but one that has continued to elude me is Whump... What is that?lol you can PM me if you want.
twinchaosblade chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
Very good, I liked your story a lot. Poor Carson!

Thanks for sharing.
Miyth chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Love the irony of the doctor needing a doctor. You did a wonderful job on this and I really enjoyed it!

-Miyth
Delka chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
I liked it. Finally a different whumppage fic to read. Thanks!
Amaq Iraluq chapter 1 . 12/25/2005
Completly awsome, preety acurate on the facts to, great work
Rinne chapter 1 . 11/6/2005
Fantastically written.
fififolle chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
This was a riveting read. And so bizarrely real that Carson would actually hide it from the others or even deny it to himself until it was really bad. Good descriptions of him being all fuzzy and mumbly, too! Nice ending. Loved this piece.
LtCol Carter chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Happy that Carson is okay, and it brought back all those horrible feelings of appendicitis! Are we going to have any more Carson adventures? Please? hehehe Sam :)
Heatherf chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
that was great. Loved it.

Could see the torrential rains. Great stuff.
MarthaSavage chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
Good ! Doc needs doc sometimes... I like your story !
Wolf Maid chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Poor Carson! He's SO awesome...I luv Carson )

This was a wonderfully written story, and I loved the idea of the tables being turned, and John feeling guilty, and everything about it! Great job!
Wedgewood chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Wonderful team fic! Really enjoyed it.