Reviews for A Promise is a Promise
Tweetyiscool chapter 1 . 7/19/2004
Wow, that was captivating. You defiantly have some writing skill. Keep writing, here or elsewhere.
mystical panther chapter 1 . 5/20/2004
Polkat chapter 1 . 6/26/2003
... didn't figure out she was dead. ugh i hate being shown up as a fool. ah well. story cool. like snape. have lost all writing skills. sigh. ah well. will go now.
A. Stone chapter 1 . 6/24/2003
I wanted to cry, and I don't even know what the heck is going on!
Black Tangled Heart chapter 1 . 1/3/2003
that was positively breathtaking. i can't say much else in fear of sounding like an eleven year old, but that was a wonderful story.
Gedia Kacela chapter 1 . 8/16/2002
Oh God... that made my heart literally skip a beat. Beautiful and quite surprising. I must say this is one of my favorite pieces, though it's not truly in the Snape/Airelle chronicles. I loved it.
Wezen Solo chapter 1 . 3/6/2002
Awww. That was incredibly sad! Great spinoff! )
She's a Star chapter 1 . 11/21/2001
God Airelle...I've read this SO many times, and it still practically brings me to tears. This is bittersweet. You really captured the beautiful relationship between Snape and Airelle. I truly love this.
Harry Potter girl chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
That was an excellent story. Very well written. I hope you write more.
The Song Thrush chapter 1 . 8/30/2001
This is so neat! I luv your ending. U have to write more!
BeckySharp chapter 1 . 7/22/2001
Wonderful! The ending shocked me so badly I had to read the last few paragraphs again to make sure I had it right. This is one of the few 'romantic' Snape fics that I completely bought into - we get glimpses of the canonical Snape in his phrasing and how he thinks. You have a great ear for dialogue.
Cheloya chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
No, no! He can't get married, he has to be with Airelle, dammit! *wails* why do they never end the way I want them to?
Syna chapter 1 . 6/25/2001
Wow. I really, really loved how you described Airelle and Snape's friendship. That was just beautiful, and furthermore, I can easily see Snape having a relationship like that. (It's nice to have an alternative to standard romance mush _) However, now you've made me feel unoriginal because I made up a character who is a lot like Airelle, and now I can't use her. P (Well, I didn't plan on writing much fanfic about it, so I guess it's all good.)
Miracle Vedilien chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Awwww!I loved that. I haven't read any of your other stories, so I didn't know who Airelle was, but I will, now that I've read this one. Anyway, to state it plainly:I like! A lot!
She's a Star chapter 1 . 6/22/2001
I read this a while ago, and I was sure that I had reviewed...but I guess I didn't! Anyway, this is an amazing's really sad, but nice too, to see the bond that Snape and Airelle have. I absolutely love your work!